SS Vida Blue Top 5 pitcher?

SDS

Haven’t use him in ranked season yet but in a few event games. He basically dominated a large amount of batters and some with WS badger. Anyone thought on using him?

SDS

I wouldn't go as far as to say Top 5, but he's definitely good, had a 6 innings, 9 strikeout, 2 run performance in his first ranked game for me.

SDS

I love that they gave him a slider. That makes all the difference in the world imo.

SDS

@Spyacht said in SS Vida Blue Top 5 pitcher?:

Haven’t use him in ranked season yet but in a few event games. He basically dominated a large amount of batters and some with WS badger. Anyone thought on using him?

I lit that dude up for like 5 runs in 2 innings before the inevitable rage quit in an event game 2 days ago

SDS

I've only played him against the cpu, but they absolutely kill him. Now how a person sees the pitches is a whole nother story. He looks like he has really good movement, has a good pitch selection, and brings the heat.

SDS

I dont think he’s top 5 but a good cheap option for budget teams. I’d probably put him in a top 15 conversation

SDS

@Spyacht said in SS Vida Blue Top 5 pitcher?:

WS badger.

Wtf?!? I didn’t get a badger when I made WS. What gives?!?? @sds

SDS

Any Vida Blue card this year has given time the absolute worst experiences. For some reason I just can’t pick up his arm slot, release point, pitch breaks, ANYTHING. There’s just something about him that I cannot get and will never find success. Also like using his cards as well

SDS

I'm excited to try him out he was a great card last year for a bit. Last year my budget quality starter for a good while was whitey ford.

SDS

Facing him as the mini-boss in the Showdown was harder than facing Kenley.

SDS

He's absolute Garbage on Rookie in the Showdown. Ricky Henderson and Matt Chapman light him up like a Christmas Tree.

SDS

@GixxerRyder750 said in SS Vida Blue Top 5 pitcher?:

He's absolute Garbage on Rookie in the Showdown. Ricky Henderson and Matt Chapman light him up like a Christmas Tree.

On rookie in showdown huh.

SDS

@raesONE said in SS Vida Blue Top 5 pitcher?:

On rookie in showdown huh.

Lmao

SDS

He’s definitely not top 5 but no argument holds when you throw the words “rookie” and “showdown”

SDS

[censored], All you tryhards can't take a joke at all can you.

SDS

@MikeForbes101 said in SS Vida Blue Top 5 pitcher?:

Facing him as the mini-boss in the Showdown was harder than facing Kenley.

^^this right here

SDS

Lol trust me on this forum, that was a believable take

SDS

That’s because tone doesn’t exist on a forum wiseguy. You wouldn’t have been the first one to give a review based on showdown or rookie for that matter

SDS

He is serviceable. I do better with him than I do with 99 Sale.

Sold Sale, Bought Feller and Vida now rotates in my 5th slot with Weaver, Hal, and Paxton.

SDS

Is SS Vida Blue the best option from the Henchmen Pack & is he worth keeping or should I just pick the Henchman selling for the highest price & pick/sell?