Perfect perfect vs CPU

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

That would be dumb because then people would expect the same results online and it would be a [censored] show

SDS

@Kovz88 said in Perfect perfect vs CPU:

That would be dumb because then people would expect the same results online and it would be a [censored] show

why? fielding is obviously has better sliders in moments and no one expects to get those results in online play...

SDS

@bwheel1977 said in Perfect perfect vs CPU:

why? fielding is obviously has better sliders in moments and no one expects to get those results in online play...

The difference being the cpu gets the boost, not you. Which i think they need to lower those sliders and make it more consistent among different modes

SDS

The difference being the cpu gets the boost, not you. Which i think they need to lower those sliders and make it more consistent among different modes

I disagree. I think perfect perfect in a busy work mode should be a sure thing. I have had stretches in showdown where i would be 0 for 8 on perfect perfects and lose even tho i was literally doing the best you could do in the game to win.

SDS

It’s a simple clarification by SDS explaining the difference.

SDS

File this with the 1 million other complaining posts about perfect perfect. Smh

SDS

Perfect perfect vs CPU on rookie and all star is an out most of the time. Is an out at least 50% of the time. I hate getting it on those difficulties because it’s usually a frustration out. This is even more the case while in moments.

SDS

Perfect-perfects equal roughly an .800 or above average. If you try to argue, you are wrong and just exxagerating out of frustration.

SDS

Perfect-perfects equal roughly an .800 or above average. If you try to argue, you are wrong and just exxagerating out of frustration.

Really you can account for this number in moments huh? I’d love to see your data

SDS

this is just literally not true and not ever what the op was addressing. Moments and DD are not the same thing and again I have had showdowns in which i have went 0 for 8 on perfect/perfects. Heck the 80% thing isn't even a thing in ranked anymore. Early and late are the meta with good pci placement.

SDS

this is just literally not true and not ever what the op was addressing. Moments and DD are not the same thing and again I have had showdowns in which i have went 0 for 8 on perfect/perfects. Heck the 80% thing isn't even a thing in ranked anymore. Early and late are the meta with good pci placement.

It is true and unless you have a video of that 0 for 8 on showdown I don't believe you. Everyone expects to be hitting .600 in this game when league average is usually below .300

SDS

It is true and unless you have a video of that 0 for 8 on showdown I don't believe you. Everyone expects to be hitting .600 in this game when league average is usually below .300

You're literally just blowing smoke out of your a$$ and have no proof of this.

SDS

@Mickdrenalen said in Perfect perfect vs CPU:

You're literally just blowing smoke out of your a$$ and have no proof of this.

You came on with the claim that perfect perfects are out most of the time. Burden of proof is on you. Also just go look at the community stats, im sure you don't believe them since they are from SDS but it lays put what the average is for every type of at bat.