Yep. I need to take a break.

SDS

Finally make it to then last two missions in the 9th Inning Showdown down 1 run.

But what happens next just deflates the urge to play this Showdown anymore.

For some unknown reason; instead of Selecting the Start Button when I put my curser on the Jansen Moment; I hit X twice and all of a sudden I'm playing the one before that doesn't give any progress towards Jansen. Just gives packs (which I don't need).

And what happens next DEFINITELY makes me want to stop playing the WHOLE game all together.

I lose after my batters hit 10 STRAIGHT warning track shots and a pop up.

That's a 14-15 run down the flipping drain!

Kicker is I'm 70 Stars EXACTLY away from 300.

Guess I'm mindlessly playing the Event when/if I decide to continue playing.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in Yep. I need to take a break.:

Finally make it to then last two missions in the 9th Inning Showdown down 1 run.

But what happens next just deflates the urge to play this Showdown anymore.

For some unknown reason; instead of Selecting the Start Button when I put my curser on the Jansen Moment; I hit X twice and all of a sudden I'm playing the one before that doesn't give any progress towards Jansen. Just gives packs (which I don't need).

And what happens next DEFINITELY makes me want to stop playing the WHOLE game all together.

I lose after my batters hit 10 STRAIGHT warning track shots and a pop up.

That's a 14-15 run down the flipping drain!

Kicker is I'm 70 Stars EXACTLY away from 300.

Guess I'm mindlessly playing the Event when/if I decide to continue playing.

Get back in the showdown ring! You’ve made it there before, so you can do it again...going to be your fastest way to 300.

SDS

If you were at 15-14, just take a break and go again. You can definitely knock it out!