So here my question about Buy Order limits and 'new' players.

SDS

By now EVERYONE know about A.J. Ramos and how there are over 1,000 Buy Orders in for him.

That could roughly mean that many people just need him for Mantle.

When does SDS finally realize and decide that unless people rip packs (which is probably what they want) nobody will get him until other people sell him.

Do they realize that by 'limiting' this card they are losing players?

Honestly; if the ONLY player you needed to get Mantle was a 59 OVR Common and you didn't get the chance to obtain him until 1000+ other people do; wouldn't you just say 'screw it' and nit put anymore money into this franchise?

SDS

While over 1,000 orders may seem daunting, in reality, it takes about 3-5 days based on how much he sells to cycle through that much orders, so putting in an order to get in line now means you have him before the week is over.

Plus, you say they are "losing" players by limiting that card, do you have any proof or is that speculation? Because I haven't seen anyone say they are quitting because they can't get Ramos.

And I'd guess it's pretty rare for people to put money in the game to buy Mantle at this point anyway.

SDS

Lmao @ quitting on franchise because a common blocked the LS reward for a few days

SDS

Certainly very few, if any, people who post on here would quit the game over not getting Mantle. They put up with deadball events...

As for new players outside of these forums, I would assume they don't expect to have the LS collection done that quickly seeing as they just started playing the game, and most of them probably are not even aware of the rarity of these cards.

It's basically more of a punishment to those players who started back in March/April and took their time to complete the LS collection. Blame 2020.

SDS

You can either do it in May and pay 20-30K for each diamond.

Or you can do it now and pay 5K for diamonds and 1K for Ramos.

Your choice.

SDS

@SaveFarris said in So here my question about Buy Order limits and 'new' players.:

You can either do it in May and pay 20-30K for each diamond.

Or you can do it now and pay 5K for diamonds and 1K for Ramos.

Your choice.

Or wait five weeks or so, and get him for quick sell.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in So here my question about Buy Order limits and 'new' players.:

By now EVERYONE know about A.J. Ramos and how there are over 1,000 Buy Orders in for him.

That could roughly mean that many people just need him for Mantle.

When does SDS finally realize and decide that unless people rip packs (which is probably what they want) nobody will get him until other people sell him.

Do they realize that by 'limiting' this card they are losing players?

Honestly; if the ONLY player you needed to get Mantle was a 59 OVR Common and you didn't get the chance to obtain him until 1000+ other people do; wouldn't you just say 'screw it' and nit put anymore money into this franchise?

C'mon. He's a common and there will be plenty of him pulled. Also, you don't have to buy packs as they give plenty of them away. People just need to exercise a little patience. Hell, I've had Mantle since April. If they've waited this long, they can wait awhile longer.