BIAH Bundles

SDS

Didn't realize that SDS put a bunch of BIAH bundles in the different Flashback/Legend collections. I ended up with 38 BIAH packs which resulted in three diamonds. Best one was 98 Joey Bart that I didn't have. Lots of stubs and XP!

SDS

If you like BIAH packs, stubs and XP, I'd advise you to grind all the TA programs to 100% if you haven't already.

SDS

I had a lovely time with this too. The 5 free packs for TA1 stage prospects was a very pleasant surprise gift

SDS

I pulled Prime Rob Dibble last night out of a bundle.

SDS

@raesONE said in BIAH Bundles:

If you like BIAH packs, stubs and XP, I'd advise you to grind all the TA programs to 100% if you haven't already.

I'm at 100% on 2 teams, 4 teams at 97%, 6 at 94%, 14 at 92%, and 4 at 89%. I'm slowly getting to 100% while they haven't dropped TA4 yet.

SDS

I saw this was added a few days back, so I hopped in and locked in a few more collections - some of the cheaper ones - to get around 40 BiaH packs. Pulled Verlander, so it made it worth it for me.

SDS

From my count, for every full TA3 you complete, you get 16,500 stubs, 17 TA packs and 7 BIAH packs. Plus... cards. If you do all 30, like I did, that's 495,000 stubs, 510 TA packs and 210 packs...