Trout Collection Prospect Prices

SDS

Trying to finish the Trout collection and I have 11 vouchers so far. However, I did not save up on any of the diamond prospects. Was able to buy the lower ones for a decent price but the higher diamond prospects are all about 100k. Does anybody have any suggestions or do you think they will ever go down
?

SDS

It depends, what other ones you have to finish? If there isn’t a cheaper route I guess you can wait till the prospect packs are put into a new conquest or flip to make more stubs

SDS

I have to still complete prime which I will grind run it back for a lot of them and prestige but I'm not close on that and the two banners and breakout and veteran which i will have done soon.

SDS

I started to go that route but quickly realized it was way too pricy. Was able to flip the ones I had bought though and now just need to grind out the postseason moments to get the last one I need. Off the top of my head the ones I did not do were Prestige (don't play online), diamond prospects, and future stars.

SDS

@Alecd1597 said in Trout Collection Prospect Prices:

Trying to finish the Trout collection and I have 11 vouchers so far. However, I did not save up on any of the diamond prospects. Was able to buy the lower ones for a decent price but the higher diamond prospects are all about 100k. Does anybody have any suggestions or do you think they will ever go down
?

Holy *+€!

Why did they get so high? I bought Robert and a few others about a week ago, for around 50K each, to get Trout.

Of course after I bought them, and locked them in, they released the current PS cards and now the Prospect players that I bought practically doubled in cost.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in Trout Collection Prospect Prices:

?

Holy *+€!

Why did they get so high? I bought Robert and a few others about a week ago, for around 50K each, to get Trout.

Of course after I bought them, and locked them in, they released the current PS cards and now the Prospect players that I bought practically doubled in cost.

They added stubs, XP and BIAH bundles to the collections, that’s why prices went up. Don’t understand the appeal to spend a few hundred thousand stubs for a couple packs that mostly yield nothing but to each their own

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Trout Collection Prospect Prices:

?

Holy *+€!

They added stubs, XP and BIAH bundles to the collections, that’s why prices went up. Don’t understand the appeal to spend a few hundred thousand stubs for a couple packs that mostly yield nothing but to each their own

Yeah that doesnt make sense to me why people would do that.

SDS

?

Holy *+€!

It's unreal how much they cost right now

SDS

Lots of people believe there will be another big collection. That's my guess why it all spiked.

SDS

@MrGamebred said in Trout Collection Prospect Prices:

Lots of people believe there will be another big collection. That's my guess why it all spiked.

Yeah probably Mays

SDS

Yeah probably Mays

I'm not sure I believe there will be one. Most likely not. But I do wish they'd do it. For sure.

SDS

No chance there will be another collection reward