How many SP do you use consistently?

SDS

I have an 8-10 man starting rotation that I've started using to good success. Kluber, Hershiser, Maddux, Sale, Wood, Kershaw, Hamels, and Johnson are all pitchers that I feel good about going in to a game. On top of them, I rotate in Seaver, Pearson, Wainwright, Lee, or any other SP I want to try out at any given point. I usually have at least 2 or 3 SP with 100% energy due to how I rotate them in and out of my rotation.

Does anyone else utilize a non-traditional rotation?

SDS

I use about 4 starters, and 3 bullpen arms. That is it. 🙂

SDS

@Jholla31 said in How many SP do you use consistently?:

I have an 8-10 man starting rotation that I've started using to good success. Kluber, Hershiser, Maddux, Sale, Wood, Kershaw, Hamels, and Johnson are all pitchers that I feel good about going in to a game. On top of them, I rotate in Seaver, Pearson, Wainwright, Lee, or any other SP I want to try out at any given point. I usually have at least 2 or 3 SP with 100% energy due to how I rotate them in and out of my rotation.

Does anyone else utilize a non-traditional rotation?

That’s wayyyy too much. I run my 5 and if I’m not happy with one or two, they get swapped out and ride the bench for a while

SDS

I use 3 consistently no matter what, the other 2 is shared by like 4 pitchers, so in total 7. It gets annoying to stamina manage beyond that in my experience.

SDS

Consistently use Seaver, Paxton Orel and Wood. Always moving around the 5th spot. Currently occupied by Vida

SDS

i have my 98 hersh, 98 kerry wood, nolan ryan, lucas giolito, as my main stays - and my rotating 5th slot - cy young scherzer (who so far has been absolute dogshit for me)

SDS

Since I tend to pitch 7 or more innings with my starter a lot, I’ve had to wait for energy to regenerate longer. So I’m probably on a 6 man rotation with 5&6 being among a long list of choices. My MAIN 4 is Sale, Kluber, Orel and Max.

SDS

I rotate the same five until they get Prestiged; offline, I go with whoever I feel. A great place to test new pitchers and finish dailies!