Did I make the right choice.

SDS

Just hit 300 Stars and picked Honus. Sold him for 258K after taxes; hoping to buy him back for around 150-170K.

SDS

I did the same, sold him when he was going for 307K. Hoping now his value comes down to somewhere in between 150-170K

SDS

9th inning players will not drop under 250k in my opinion.

Too many stubs out there and supply will be lower compared to other innings.

SDS

I'm guessing they settle in the same place Mo, Walker and Papi did around 210K.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in Did I make the right choice.:

Just hit 300 Stars and picked Honus. Sold him for 258K after taxes; hoping to buy him back for around 150-170K.

I don’t think they get that low. Previous 8th inning bosses are around that level now. They weren’t selling this high for this long.

I’d suspect they don’t drop below 200.

SDS

@cavalier_0013 said in Did I make the right choice.:

9th inning players will not drop under 250k in my opinion.

Too many stubs out there and supply will be lower compared to other innings.

I think 250 maybe a little high I'm thing 200k will be their basement price but overall agree supply will be much less then previous innings

SDS

Didn’t want any of them. Two dinosaurs and a Dodger. Easy pass for me, took Kenley and sold for 285k that I don’t need because there’s nobody I want to buy. Has anyone seen 99 Griffey or 99 Chipper hiding anywhere? Been looking for a while, but no sign of them. I feel like we have to wade through postseason and finest before we see TA4 and the last round of legends, maybe even mid November. They’ve really dragged the content out this year.

SDS

Jimmie foxx is a beast, well worth the choice. Jansen will be bp because this year pitchers just get crushed. As for honus , there are so many good options in the infield.