New diamond type to be revealed

Ruby would seem to be the thinking here. To me it would make sense that Ruby is the 95-99 level cards but the new evolution cards could be involved here

Or evolution cards 🥴

@JustASeal0 said in New diamond type to be revealed:

Or evolution cards 🥴

I'm not sold that it is I think evolution cards is some kind of career arc hybrid mini programs that will replace the 100 and 200 star choice packs

Boy it would be weird to see them hype up the Diamond Club only to have a superior group above it

Not a fan if it is a new tier. If it is then DD is dead to me and with evolution cards (if it is what I think it is) this game would just become a Madden clone for baseball.

Imo not a good look, but that's purely based on speculation, will have to wait and see.

Looks like it's a "Prime" series, which allegedly competes with Signature Series

@Ikasnu said in New diamond type to be revealed:

Not a fan if it is a new tier. If it is then DD is dead to me and with evolution cards (if it is what I think it is) this game would just become a Madden clone for baseball.

Imo not a good look, but that's purely based on speculation, will have to wait and see.

I think the evolution cards are ok, only XP Reward path and non-sellable, seems pretty fun.

So the Hardware cards look really really nice

Prestige (red) Diamonds. Looks like a way to upgrade the inning rewards. But it's online only, which is pretty lame

@ImDFC said in New diamond type to be revealed:

Prestige (red) Diamonds. Looks like a way to upgrade the inning rewards. But it's online only, which is pretty lame

“Play the way you want to play”

Proceeds to show a whole set of cards that can only be obtained by playing online.

They did have “Stage 1” at the top like team affinity, so maybe they’ll add offline missions later.

@ImDFC said in New diamond type to be revealed:

So the Hardware cards look really really nice

Really love the art deco design of the hardware cards. They nailed it.