Kimbrel, Blue, or Finley?

SDS

Title says it all. I'm leaning on ruling out Finley because his hitting stats don't seem particularly special. Between Blue and Kimbrel, I like Kimbrel's K/9 and H/9 stats, but I'm not sure about only three pitches in his repertoire.

Advice?

SDS

My pick was Vida Blue and I think he's sneaky good. I never like Kimbrel and Finley... well.. there's no room for him with all the great outfielders in this game.

SDS

I was a fan of the Vida card earlier in the year. I picked him for my 150 stars henchmen pack too. He's been fun offline. Apprehensive to take him into an online game, though.

SDS

I'm going with Vida Blue, of course already having the other 2 makes that decision easier.

SDS

@The_DoctorsWife said in Kimbrel, Blue, or Finley?:

Title says it all. I'm leaning on ruling out Finley because his hitting stats don't seem particularly special. Between Blue and Kimbrel, I like Kimbrel's K/9 and H/9 stats, but I'm not sure about only three pitches in his repertoire.

Advice?

BLUE BABY

SDS

@raesONE said in Kimbrel, Blue, or Finley?:

My pick was Vida Blue and I think he's sneaky good. I never like Kimbrel and Finley... well.. there's no room for him with all the great outfielders in this game.

Blue has been good online

SDS

Take Blue Kimbrel is Booty

SDS

Blue or Finely, but Blue. Kimbrel is bad, useless.

SDS

Buy all 3

SDS

@CDNMoneyMaker93 said in Kimbrel, Blue, or Finley?:

Buy all 3

lol

SDS

Kimbrel sux cheeks bro stay away

SDS

Blue is useable online.

SDS

@The_DoctorsWife said in Kimbrel, Blue, or Finley?:

Advice?

Dibble has only 3 pitches

SDS

link text

Vida Blue no hitter 8ks through 7 innings the guy quit but he’s fun to pitch with game was on HOF

SDS

I finally didn’t get hit with Kimbrel online today. Take Blue!

SDS

I took Kimbrel for no other reason than I had no use for the other two.

SDS

One of the two that aren't Kimbrel. Depends on what you're team needs most.

SDS

I took Kimbrel because my rotation is: AW 99 Kluber (Just replaced him with AW 99 Gibson from the conquest though), SS 99 Ryan, AW 99 Seaver, SS 98 MadBum and SS 92 Buehrle (He’s my work horse) and I’ve got no use for Finley...

I regret that I didn’t take Vida. I used Kimbrel twice, and flipped back to LS Yates as my closer. Both only have 3 pitches, but I dominate with Yates. Yates FB/SL combination is filthy

SDS

@elway7751 said in Kimbrel, Blue, or Finley?:

I took Kimbrel for no other reason than I had no use for the other two.

Wanted him for my all time Cubs team. Plus do not care about the other two.

SDS

Wish it was a Prime Finley card. Steve was a fast man. This steve, not so much.