Carrasco

SDS

This card worth getting? He has a sinker with 99 break. But the velocity is not up there but he does have the control. What do y’all think

SDS

@and_engel8 said in Carrasco:

This card worth getting? He has a sinker with 99 break. But the velocity is not up there but he does have the control. What do y’all think

Well it's free if you get J Ram... actually, I think you get around 5-10k stubs and XP so it's better than free. So it's definitely worth it. Him being usable is all going to be up to how you like his pitch selection

SDS

He’s going to be batting practice

SDS

I'll try him out, but I don't have the highest of hopes for him. Gibson on the other hand...

SDS

@MikeForbes101 said in Carrasco:

I'll try him out, but I don't have the highest of hopes for him. Gibson on the other hand...

I didn’t have much luck with him last year. I think the better BB/9 and clutch will help Gibson this year, though.

SDS

I don't have any intention of using him on my RS squad, but he might get some love on a themed team of some sort.

SDS

Honestly every pitcher in this game bp. Hell dibble used to be unhittable ,now he gets lit up because everyone has seen him a ton.