Does it technically count as “pulling Trout”?

SDS

Trout was one of my selections at the level 45 prestige mark. I’ve never packed him in any capacity before, so does this one count? Lol

On top of that, I’ve gotten a few diamond pulls in these 9th inning packs. 2 Royce Lewis out of the 3 times I did freakin showdown.
A Belli, Story, Bauer, and maybe one more.

Wish my luck would have been like this when I actually needed the stubs.

SDS

Sorta.

I got him for my 45 pack. On my 85 or maybe its 90 I got all the recent promoted high diamonds which weren't worth much.

So definitely pulling a trout sorta

SDS

@ICantHelpFalling said in Does it technically count as “pulling Trout”?:

Sorta.

So definitely pulling a trout sorta

Well that definitely kind of almost counts lol

SDS

A Trout is a Trout, congrats. I’ve gotta be on a 30+ headliner drought. I pulled Royce out of one of the packs when set 49 was live but I haven’t pulled a single diamond in a headliner pack since even with all the extreme rewards and conquest/showdown packs.

SDS

never got Trout in my 45/90 packs. But did end up pulling him once on a twitch pack. Guess that makes up for it.

SDS

Better than pulling freeman in your 45 prestige. Nice pull.

SDS

Yes it counts. It's harder to get trout. Cause there's more 90 plus diamonds. Than earlier in the year.

SDS

@wingo18 said in Does it technically count as “pulling Trout”?:

Trout was one of my selections at the level 45 prestige mark. I’ve never packed him in any capacity before, so does this one count? Lol

On top of that, I’ve gotten a few diamond pulls in these 9th inning packs. 2 Royce Lewis out of the 3 times I did freakin showdown.
A Belli, Story, Bauer, and maybe one more.

Wish my luck would have been like this when I actually needed the stubs.

There's only so many players you can get in that pack. I'd count it (even though Trout's price is way down this year for some reason, so pulling him rather than someone like Verlander doesn't mean anything special).