Free Whitey (Ford that is)

SDS

Free 95 OVR Whitey Ford in The Show Shop.

No clue why people are trying to buy him. He's available a limited time (but it's 6+ days).

SDS

Cheap for exchanges

SDS

@PeteyPoz said in Free Whitey (Ford that is):

Cheap for exchanges

Can't exchange him. Unless they add him later; he's not in the exchange path.

SDS

🙃 huh well then I’m stumped

SDS

I thought this thread was to request he get 'freed' from his 95 overall and liberated to a 99 🤣
People are on the The Show Twitter calling this card an 'L,' and they don't mean for a Lefty.
I say 95 is good for a total freebie and a card put out so fast.

SDS

@TheGoaler said in Free Whitey (Ford that is):

I thought this thread was to request he get 'freed' from his 95 overall and liberated to a 99 🤣
People are on the The Show Twitter calling this card an 'L,' and they don't mean for a Lefty.

Agreed.
I would guess that they are buying him now because:
If people are taking a break from the game, and want him when they get back, they have to buy him, for more stubs then we got him for.
ALSO: It was the same for the 99 Mills and Giolito.

SDS

I don’t know about twitter but personally I think when you look at his career accomplishments & compare that to these future stars players that are getting 97-99 cards, It’s kind of insulting to make him a 95. Not a big deal to me personally but I get the complaints.

SDS

People that respond to the tweets of video games twitter pages are some of the dumbest people on the planet though so I can’t say I’m suprised

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Free Whitey (Ford that is):

People that respond to the tweets of video games twitter pages are some of the dumbest people on the planet though so I can’t say I’m suprised

Careful, I got banned for a week for less offensive rhetoric than that. This politically correct world of sensorship we live in now.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in Free Whitey (Ford that is):

@PeteyPoz said in Free Whitey (Ford that is):

Cheap for exchanges

Can't exchange him. Unless they add him later; he's not in the exchange path.

His price will eventually go up. They always do. Even if it’s only by 5k that’s still a 10k profit considering they paid probably 5k for him

SDS

@mjfc_363 said in Free Whitey (Ford that is):

Careful, I got banned for a week for less offensive rhetoric than that. This politically correct world of sensorship we live in now.

Misinformation being banned is never a bad thing. Especially when it comes from a known Sociopath. Innocent people get conned, used and abused due to blatant untruths. Life is much simpler when facts dictate the narrative.

SDS

@SDwinder said in Free Whitey (Ford that is):

Misinformation being banned is never a bad thing. Especially when it comes from a known Sociopath. Innocent people get conned, used and abused due to blatant untruths. Life is much simpler when facts dictate the narrative.

That's a whole other can of worms you opened there... I would actually argue selectively censoring and banning information you deem to be misinformation is much more dangerous.

SDS

It’s the same whitey card from last year and he was 95 last year. But he’s a good card if you know how to mix up his pitches. 94 looks like 100 when you use that butterfly change up effectively.

SDS

@Hubijerk said in Free Whitey (Ford that is):

@SDwinder said in Free Whitey (Ford that is):

That's a whole other can of worms you opened there... I would actually argue selectively censoring and banning information you deem to be misinformation is much more dangerous.

No doubt its a fine. Until its blatantly obvious.