The little things

SDS

It just makes such a difference when you do little things.

I suck online and don't even pretend that Im good, but I should be better than what I am.

I have read a lot of posts, watched more than my fair share of youtubers, tried all the magic elixers, and not a [censored] single one if them worked until today.

I recalled a post I read about 10 days ago on monitor settings and it mentioned response time and how you should set it to "the standard or off setting", so I tried it because I was trying to figure out why I can't hit. It actually made me worse and I was getting very frustrated. I always struck out too much,but this was way worse.
So we fast forward to a few days ago, and Im messing with my hitting view, which didn't work, and then I come across another post and it mentions switching to strike zone 2, never tried it, so I figured why not. Played a game, and was terrible again. So now I'm like, this is just garbage, I can't play this game anymore. So I begin to think back to when I bought my monitor and think about the response time setting, so I change it back to what I originally thought was correct and just leave my hitting view on strike zone 2, which I was ok with.

Well Holy [censored], all off a sudden I can see the seams and pick up the break on the ball and have won more today than I have in weeks and strike out half as much.
It's just crazy how much [censored] can fill your head. What may work for some doesn't always work for others and finding that fine line takes some work.
Anyway thats my story if you care. Go Rays, beat the hated Astros,

SDS

@elway7751 said in The little things:

It just makes such a difference when you do little things.

I suck online and don't even pretend that Im good, but I should be better than what I am.

I have read a lot of posts, watched more than my fair share of youtubers, tried all the magic elixers, and not a [censored] single one if them worked until today.

I recalled a post I read about 10 days ago on monitor settings and it mentioned response time and how you should set it to "the standard or off setting", so I tried it because I was trying to figure out why I can't hit. It actually made me worse and I was getting very frustrated. I always struck out too much,but this was way worse.
So we fast forward to a few days ago, and Im messing with my hitting view, which didn't work, and then I come across another post and it mentions switching to strike zone 2, never tried it, so I figured why not. Played a game, and was terrible again. So now I'm like, this is just garbage, I can't play this game anymore. So I begin to think back to when I bought my monitor and think about the response time setting, so I change it back to what I originally thought was correct and just leave my hitting view on strike zone 2, which I was ok with.

Well Holy [censored], all off a sudden I can see the seams and pick up the break on the ball and have won more today than I have in weeks and strike out half as much.
It's just crazy how much [censored] can fill your head. What may work for some doesn't always work for others and finding that fine line takes some work.
Anyway thats my story if you care. Go Rays, beat the hated Astros,

Exactly. Same with players. Someone might hit .400 with someone, but just because they do doesn't mean you will & vice versa. I tend to have the uncanny luck of hitting with players others say are [censored], but players like 99 Banks not a chance. Same with pitchers. Go figure.