99 Frank Thomas and 99 Bryce Harper as bench bats

SDS

So what are your thoughts on using 99 Thomas and 99 Harper as bench bats. My OF is already stacked so is 1B, but it's a waste not to use them. I wasn't sure if they would be considered rhythm type players (need multiple ABs a game to do well) or not. Thanks.

SDS

Can’t go wrong with either of them. Big hurt crushed balls and lefties like a god and Harper even his gold throwback rakes and outperforms his stats because he has that smooth swing.

SDS

I'm using Harper as my right fielder (with Trout in Left and Cobb/Edmonds in Center) over Walker so i would say he's amazing to have as a bench bat.

As far as Thomas goes he's not as great as last year but he still hits rockets, i think for now he's still a great option for the bench.

SDS

Thanks guys.

SDS

Bryce Harper Is a great bench bat. Frank is a good bat but I don’t use him on the bench because he is slow and only plays trash defense at one position.

SDS

I have both on the bench. Harper is first one up against a righty and Thomas first one up against a lefty. I love Harper but his stats against lefty makes me cringe. To be honest I bought Ted Williams and really considering selling him back and starting Harper again. That Edmonds is F sweet to

SDS

@lazy_toast said in 99 Frank Thomas and 99 Bryce Harper as bench bats:

I have both on the bench. Harper is first one up against a righty and Thomas first one up against a lefty. I love Harper but his stats against lefty makes me cringe. To be honest I bought Ted Williams and really considering selling him back and starting Harper again. That Edmonds is F sweet to

The free program Edmonds?

SDS

@mastermut4life said in 99 Frank Thomas and 99 Bryce Harper as bench bats:

Yea man he swing is so smooth. Lots of power. Good fielding decent speed. Budget beast for sure. [censored] he’s free and Ted is 400k and I’m considering selling lol

SDS

@mastermut4life said in 99 Frank Thomas and 99 Bryce Harper as bench bats:

Yea man he swing is so smooth. Lots of power. Good fielding decent speed. Budget beast for sure. [censored] he’s free and Ted is 400k and I’m considering selling lol

Interesting.