How to quickly get the 5th inning done

SDS

Any tips? I know, it is late, but I figured I would with how high the prices are. (I haven’t done any of the innings yet. Lol) I am working on the showdown. Do I do the collections? How long does the Reynolds program take? And whoever is the other one. Lol (Who is it?) I am almost done with the showdown. Hoping I can beat Mo. I have some of the all star series for the collection, so that should help. I am not sure how far I am, but at least 100, I would think.

SDS

The other one is lefty grove. 🙂
Edit: At 88 stars, doing moments now. Have 9 of the 15 all star series

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in How to quickly get the 5th inning done:

Any tips? I know, it is late, but I figured I would with how high the prices are. (I haven’t done any of the innings yet. Lol) I am working on the showdown. Do I do the collections? How long does the Reynolds program take? And whoever is the other one. Lol (Who is it?) I am almost done with the showdown. Hoping I can beat Mo. I have some of the all star series for the collection, so that should help. I am not sure how far I am, but at least 100, I would think.

Hey, I actually smiled at this post. I started this game late; I think it was 5th inning when I began. I was able to complete all the inning programs and catch up! You just basically have to not only do all the available programs, but you’ll need to do the specific online missions (ie “get 5 RBIs with rookie Andre Dawson) by waiting for the right event that allows you to plug those players in. Those will count for like 15/20 inning points. It takes patience, but I think if you’re playing catch-up, there is endless content available and it makes for a really fun challenge.

SDS

Last year, for the 11th inning, they re-released the best boss pack of the year (6th: Griffey, Piazza, Jackie).

This year, the undeniable best boss pack so far is the 5th. Wouldn't be shocked if they do the same thing in this year's last inning, the 12th.

SDS

I feel your pain, i'm 1 star off for the 7th inning (i've since bought all 3 bosses) but beign so close is painful.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in How to quickly get the 5th inning done:

I feel your pain, i'm 1 star off for the 7th inning (i've since bought all 3 bosses) but beign so close is painful.

OUCH. Couldn’t you do a moment?

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in How to quickly get the 5th inning done:

@samguenther1987 said in How to quickly get the 5th inning done:

OUCH. Couldn’t you do a moment?

I could try and get the win with John Lester once the current event is over. I've completed all moments, conquest maps and player programs, i guess there is always showdown but i'm really bad at them.