SDS Please fix the A.J Ramos Common Card Odds

SDS

I just opened 350+ packs to see if I get at least 1 A.J Ramos to complete the entire MLB Live series collection but never manage to get one.
There's about 850+ Order's to see who can land a spot to get that card. Is super frustrating that one single common card for some reason is not available or the odds are extremely rare.
SDS please Fix this issue me and 5 other's friend are waiting to get this problem fixed for the last 2 weeks Thank You!!

SDS

Put your order in, and it will be filled in a few days.

The cards not rare at all, at least in the sense of what rate it's pulled at. It's a common, and is pulled at the same rate as other commons.

While you and your five friends were waiting on the sideline for the last two weeks, others stepped up, put their orders in, and had them filled.

The problem is you don't want to pay a thousand for a common, but that's the price you pay for a card that's just been released into the game and you have to have it now.

Good news for you is if you wait another three weeks, you'll get it a lot cheaper. If you wait five, you might be able to get it for quick sell.

The fact that you say you opened 350 packs looking for him, suggests it's possible you're trolling a subject that should be long dead.

SDS

I put in a order last night to see how long it would take and it was ranked 1107 and I got in with 16 hours. All you need to do is put in a order if you really need him

SDS

Is that true? Just put in an order?
There's another Rockie - forgot his name - that has 0 for a buy price, Can an order placement be the answer?

SDS

@TheGoaler said in SDS Please fix the A.J Ramos Common Card Odds:

Is that true? Just put in an order?
There's another Rockie - forgot his name - that has 0 for a buy price, Can an order placement be the answer?

Yes its true, I dont even need him just did it to test how long it would take. There were 867 orders ahead of me and I got him in a little over 24 hours

SDS

QS the nationals guy today so hoped it helped someone here. Also SDS black cloud showed up again. End game reward was down to, Diamond Lane Lynn, AJ Ramos and some common free agent. Guess what card I got! 🤬