Brian Anderson Topps now moment

SDS

So supposedly this guy has 125 power. Im not seeing it AT ALL. I've completed all extreme moments. And this one BY FAR has been thr biggest crapshoot! I've tried it about 20 times and I've YET to get ONE XBH!!

SDS

I forgot to mention.... it feels like it takes him 10 seconds to get out of the box after he hits it!!

SDS

After spending far too much time with that moment, I realized my time was worth more than 40k stubs and just bought the last two cards I needed to complete the POTM collection. Good riddance!

SDS

Yea I was going to buy the other cards but I wasn’t wasting my stubs on that piece of [censored]. My problem was Kyle H. Anderson I did in one turn. Took about 50 tries to get Kyle H done. I never knew you could actually hate a virtual card but that yankee SOB is dead to me. I actually played a CPU game against the Yankees just so I could beam Kyle with a fastball. Felt kind of good lol

SDS

Look low in the zone, his swing does get lift on mid to high pitches as soon as I realized that it took me 2 tires to get him done