Aj Ramos

SDS

I’m one card away from Mickey Mantle and it’s AJ Ramos. I’ve put in 65 buy orders and waited many hours and nothing. Does this card actually exist?

SDS

He's sold about 7-8 times per 10 minutes, so just extrapolate that too whenever you put in your order and how many there were ahead of you at the time and that will give you roughly how long the order will take.

SDS

I’ve put up 5 buy orders every 3 minutes and still nothing.

SDS

@ndc1214 said in Aj Ramos:

I’ve put up 5 buy orders every 3 minutes and still nothing.

Because that's not how it works, there are over 800 orders up for him at 1k, all those orders have to go through before it gets to you, you have to put up one order, and then wait, at minimum, that's at least 10ish hours, don't take it down, it will eventually go through.

SDS

@ndc1214 said in Aj Ramos:

I’m one card away from Mickey Mantle and it’s AJ Ramos. I’ve put in 65 buy orders and waited many hours and nothing. Does this card actually exist?

Put in a 1k buy order and leave it alone. You will be the last person in line at that point. Eventually it will be filled. (Likely in a day or 2)

SDS

I pulled one from a Team Affinity pack and sold it back, so one less order in front of you. Good luck!

SDS

I put in one order and it went through in a day. There were 900 orders ahead of mine