I should have done it more

SDS

I was flipping yesterday, when the TN cards were selling at 7 a minute. No they are only one a minute, maybe less. ๐Ÿ˜ž
I should have done more yesterday. ๐Ÿ™‚
Did anyone else do this a bunch yesterday?
I did make around 80K profit, so I will live. lol

SDS

I've been doing it with other cards and in the last 3 days i've made close 250k so i sit at 400k. Not a bad weekend. With 500k i can aford almost every card under 150k which is my goal.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in I should have done it more:

I've been doing it with other cards and in the last 3 days i've made close 250k so i sit at 400k. Not a bad weekend. With 500k i can aford almost every card under 150k which is my goal.

WOW. I am trying to get the LS collection done. Not gonna lie, I feel really close, but I still need some high diamonds. ๐Ÿ™‚ Sitting at 140K now.

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in I should have done it more:

WOW. I am trying to get the LS collection done. Not gonna lie, I feel really close, but I still need some high diamonds. ๐Ÿ™‚ Sitting at 140K now.

Just keep going, you will get there ๐Ÿ™‚ It feels great getting Mantle.

SDS

I know it will. ๐Ÿ™‚
Will the market be more active today/tomorrow, or is it a guess?

SDS

I know it will. ๐Ÿ™‚

I find weekends to be more active, but nights are a good time to flip as well.

SDS

I know it will. ๐Ÿ™‚

I find weekends to be more active, but nights are a good time to flip as well.

I enjoyed Turner selling 7 times a minute. lol
Thanks!

SDS

I donโ€™t flip at all. I have 600k and Ted Williams if I choose to sell.. I just play. This is my first year so Iโ€™m getting used to the market but donโ€™t really need stubs so. Maddens market was so much easier to gauge for me. Iโ€™ve been wrong a few times on DD this year so Iโ€™m scared now too lol

SDS

@lazy_toast said in I should have done it more:

Iโ€™ve been wrong a few times on DD this year so Iโ€™m scared now too lol

I too am more risk-averse than most. I've found the best way to combat that is to only flip cards you don't already own. That way, if you get stuck on a bad flip, just keep the card as if you meant to purchase it the whole time.

SDS

I made 700k flipping this weekend. Saved me from having to grind the event for Goose.

SDS

I 'only' made 150k from flipping Trea Turner and Adam Duvall cards. Definitely wish I'd done more. That said, the free TN cards as part of the JRam September path are good for about 30k extra stubs each which is nice. Just using them to complete the Team Affinity collection exchanges and to fill the inventory with cards for TA4 when it drops, depending on what the TA4 cards are

SDS

I've refused to flip this year and found the game more enjoyable tbh.

SDS

I switch to doing mass flios via flash sale so as those cards where crash I would scoop up for example all the HL cards and then sit on the for 2 or 3 days the sell back once they stabilized.

I currently sit at 1.6M in stubs the TN I made a cool 150k to 200k selling the ones from the reward packs as I had bought all of them as they went along.

Not sure what I'm saving for just yet beyond trying to get to that 2M mark