9th inning boss prices

SDS

These guys are around low 200ks right now do we think they will continue going lower or hold around this price? Cause of most of the population moved on to Madden and FIFA

SDS

I have a hard time seeing these numbers drop too far below 200. I sold Wagner for close to 350 then bought him back early am a few days ago for 227k ish. I want to pick up Foxx as my end game righty bench bat and I'm still up in the air about jansen as I've rocked him a few times when I faced him, plus I'm close to Goose and I have every top end closer except the Million Dollar man, so I don't really need him.

SDS

@Hubijerk said in 9th inning boss prices:

I have a hard time seeing these numbers drop too far below 200. I sold Wagner for close to 350 then bought him back early am a few days ago for 227k ish. I want to pick up Foxx as my end game righty bench bat and I'm still up in the air about jansen as I've rocked him a few times when I faced him, plus I'm close to Goose and I have every top end closer except the Million Dollar man, so I don't really need him.

Forget Jensen. Just try for Goose

SDS

@lazy_toast said in 9th inning boss prices:

There is no try... I've already got the cranberry sauce and stuffing ready..

SDS

@lazy_toast said in 9th inning boss prices:

There is no try... I've already got the cranberry sauce and stuffing ready..

Lmfao

SDS

Still waiting the price to drop for Jensen because I hate to use Mo too much and want to see what other cutter reliever feels like. Sadly I don’t see the price is dropping at this point because a lot of people has big money and just don’t have to wait.

SDS

@Spyacht said in 9th inning boss prices:

Still waiting the price to drop for Jensen because I hate to use Mo too much and want to see what other cutter reliever feels like. Sadly I don’t see the price is dropping at this point because a lot of people has big money and just don’t have to wait.

Try Wade Davis.

SDS

@Jeviduty said in 9th inning boss prices:

@Spyacht said in 9th inning boss prices:

Try Wade Davis.

have one, he is good