Who is ur favorite player in the game so far?

SDS

Mine would most definitely be larry walker.

SDS

Babe. I just kill baseballs with him more than anyone

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Who is ur favorite player in the game so far?:

I don’t have him but he’s who I most dislike to see coming up to the plate... I think he kills my pitchers more than anyone else.

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Who is ur favorite player in the game so far?:

But runs like a little girl...

SDS

99 trout, I think I’m gonna enjoy the new j-ram, walker

SDS

Tie between Prestige Reggie and MVP Trout, I just grabbed MVP Albert so may be between the 3

SDS

94 Zobrist

SDS

Hornsby- not many ab’s but he absolutely bullies baseballs

SDS

Ted Williams. I splurged on the card because he’s my favorite player all time. I have not regretted it one bit. Card just rakes.

SDS

Jimmie Foxx is the best pure hitter in the game in my opinion.

SDS

Probably Ty Cobb. He causes havoc everywhere. Just like real life.

SDS

Louis Robert and collections Giambi. Doesnt make the lineup anymore but I RAKED with those cards.

But right now its Harper.

SDS

Panda prime card is wonderful. It just always surprises me with clutch hits.

SDS

The new JRam is destroying the ball in a limited sample size so far so it may end up being him.

I like the old timers though and Hornsby has been a monster for me all year. I love to run so Cobb has been great for that. Looking forward to trying Wagner out for that as well.

SDS

Awards Yelich. Slugging over 1.000 in 80 at bats. Signature Edmonds and Cobb are great too.

SDS

Ty Cobb. Best card I've hit with all year.

SDS

Larry Walker, 99 overall Trout, and Prime Panda Sandoval (he rakes)

SDS

Awards Molina, I hit great with him and the defense helps as well.

SDS

If the Mike Schmidt was the Philly Blues with his hands down his pants card that would be my fave... But even though I used him at 3rd till JRam just replaced him I can't give it to him because he's sans mustache in his FOF card... So it has to be Mantle, not original I know, but he does it all, and the card is classic.

SDS

SS Rod Carew was and still is awesome I ve lost count of how many times to lead a game off my opponent assumed a bunt was coming since he has low power stats and great speed, like clockwork nice high and in fastball to rip for a leadoff double. HRD Cano just got him recently to mix things up since Carew had been my guy for a while he really crushes the ball I really hope he ends up being as much fun as Joc Pederson's HRD card was last year. Someone above posted that they splurged on Ted Williams well I did to and worth every stub also grabbed Albert Pujols to play third since I already had the finest Ramirez and the Topps now cards sold for a small fortune.