Have any of u guys used bench? Meaning the 12-0 one?

SDS

I believe he is pretty good, hbu guys?

SDS

I hate every Johnny Bench card period because his swing is terrible. I had him every year and I try him again every year, and every year I'm disappointed all the same.

SDS

so saving up the stubs is not worth it?

SDS

@mr_pin_em_down07 said in Have any of u guys used bench? Meaning the 12-0 one?:

so saving up the stubs is not worth it?

Not to me, no. I would prefer Jimmie Foxx or Jorge Posada behind the dish. If you value catcher defense, I would use a CAP or Posey.

SDS

One of the content creators suggested Matt Wieters. I picked him up and he hits way above his ratings. And he’s a switch

SDS

Bench is 1-13 for me. Not impressed.

SDS

@bostondirtdog21 said in Have any of u guys used bench? Meaning the 12-0 one?:

One of the content creators suggested Matt Wieters. I picked him up and he hits way above his ratings. And he’s a switch

If you like Wieters for the bat, you should definitely try Posada. Guy is an incredible switch hitting bat and plays decent enough behind the plate. If you're more interested in diamond d behind the plate and a decent bat is all you want, then stick with Wieters or maybe Pudge if you have stubs to burn.

SDS

@EvylShaun said in Have any of u guys used bench? Meaning the 12-0 one?:

If you like Wieters for the bat, you should definitely try Posada. Guy is an incredible switch hitting bat and plays decent enough behind the plate. If you're more interested in diamond d behind the plate and a decent bat is all you want, then stick with Wieters or maybe Pudge if you have stubs to burn.

Thanks. I had Posada for a bit and hit the same with him. Being a die hard Sox fan though he had to go lol

SDS

Potm Gary Sanchez is still one of the best......and he’s free. Posada has a glitch swing though.

SDS

@EvylShaun said in Have any of u guys used bench? Meaning the 12-0 one?:

Thanks. I had Posada for a bit and hit the same with him. Being a die hard Sox fan though he had to go lol

True that!! There are some players on certain teams, I refuse to use "just because".

SDS

Bench’s swing is the result of Piazza’s swing and Ripken’s swing having a baby