How Many Stubs Do You Sit On?

SDS

What is the total number of stubs you like to keep on hand at all times in case SDS drops a player you cant refuse?

SDS

1 million.

SDS

@Ryan_2713 said in How Many Stubs Do You Sit On?:

1 million.

Sheesh lol was not expecting that right out the gate! lol Thats insane good for you!

SDS

I only have 60k, so i hope that player is pretty cheap. I would obviously like to have 1 million but I don't know how to manipulate the market well.

SDS

2 million, but I'm testing some expensive cards that I will probably sell again so probably 5 million.

SDS

1M for today...

Usually 200k. But I haven’t had anyone to spend it on. And I’ve just listed Feller for 984k because well pitching doesn’t matter in this game online.

Let me clarify.. SP doesn’t matter that much.

I have 100k starters that go 5 innings just as well as any SP against .300 hitters. No SP is safe from the early confidence logic if you give up a single, an error, or a walk. That HR / big inning is coming.

SDS

any big card will be 500k to a million now for the remainder of the game. personally I have 2 million now but planning on blowing it today a 3pm EST

SDS

any big card will be a million now for the remainder of the game. personally I have 2 million now but planning on blowing it today a 3pm EST

Probably a dumb question: Why at 3 ET?
Are they releasing a card? OHHH, is it the BR flawless card?

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in How Many Stubs Do You Sit On?:

any big card will be a million now for the remainder of the game. personally I have 2 million now but planning on blowing it today a 3pm EST

Probably a dumb question: Why at 3 ET?
Are they releasing a card? OHHH, is it the BR flawless card?

yessir BR card. hoping on chipper

SDS

I’ve got 4 million in stubs and around 150 diamonds. I’ll grab the BR card today and the innings guys this weekend. Also I get to skip all these playoff moments and I’ll just buy the cards when the program drops.

SDS

Anyone playing since the spring probably has all the stubs they could ever need fwiw. I have 2.3M in the bank but also a buy order for Wagner in at another 1M. Then, probably have well over another 2M of sellable cards that I just keep around for Stage 4 or lack of incentive to sell.

Expecting to use another 1M on today's BR reward assuming its Chipper, Griffey or Mays....

SDS

Sitting on 1.6 right now so I can buy the 3 bosses and have 1 million in the bank

SDS

2 million. with 1 million in flipping.

SDS

5 mil, and every card on the market except for some rib cards (I like conquest, and I'm not going to pay for it, if I can get it for free).

Still working the market though; I enjoy relieving people of their stubs.

SDS

700K. Not a ton compared to you guys.

SDS

@dcmo3 said in How Many Stubs Do You Sit On?:

5 mil, and every card on the market except for some rib cards (I like conquest, and I'm not going to pay for it, if I can get it for free).

Still working the market though; I enjoy relieving people of their stubs.

If 90% of players understood the math and had an ounce of patience it would be impossible to flip.

SDS

@yeahlexx said in How Many Stubs Do You Sit On?:

What is the total number of stubs you like to keep on hand at all times in case SDS drops a player you cant refuse?

i am a mere peasant around 147K and thats high for me right now

SDS

The only card out right now screaming must have is 99 Gossage, & 99 Jansen for my BP.

SDS

A little over 600k right now. I probably have a million or 2 in sellable cards in my inventory though

SDS

@TheHungryHole said in How Many Stubs Do You Sit On?:

@yeahlexx said in How Many Stubs Do You Sit On?:

i am a mere peasant around 147K and thats high for me right now

I am a tiny peasant with 30K. LOL