And another 'Best Time' and 'Roster Update' post

SDS

Ok. From what I understand; the FINAL roster update of the season will drop after the World Series is played.

From what I also understand is that it will only affect the teams that made the playoffs (so my 200+ Kyle Lewis cards are probably gonna be staying at his current OVR.)

I also have a few Golds from non-playoff teams.

I assume it's best for me to hold onto these players until Stage 4 of Team Affinity drops; as they may increase a little.

But does anyone think that some of the borderline playoff players (Luis Robert) have a chance of dropping a tier; when the roster update drops?

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in And another 'Best Time' and 'Roster Update' post:

Ok. From what I understand; the FINAL roster update of the season will drop after the World Series is played.

From what I also understand is that it will only affect the teams that made the playoffs (so my 200+ Kyle Lewis cards are probably gonna be staying at his current OVR.)

I assume it's best for me to hold onto these players until Stage 4 of Team Affinity drops; as they may increase a little.

But does anyone think that some of the borderline playoff players (Luis Robert) have a chance of dropping a tier; when the roster update drops?

I wouldn't put it past them. They have made some big updates, so it is very possible.

SDS

I doubt they drop and I'd hold onto them till TA4 too!
Most of my TA4 exchanges are 79 Silvers and 84 Golds "just in case"!

SDS

@over50beatdown said in And another 'Best Time' and 'Roster Update' post:

I doubt they drop and I'd hold onto them till TA4 too!
Most of my TA4 exchanges are 79 Silvers and 84 Golds "just in case"!

What I'm concerned about is that Robert has Buy Orders in for less than Gold QS value.

I have over 200 of him. If he stays Gold, and doesn't jump up in price when Stage 4 drops, I can still QS for 200K.

If he goes Silver, which would be a 2 pt drop, that could be as low as 20K QS value.

It's bad enough that I still have over 500 Puigs that I bout for around 300-350 each months ago.

SDS

Wait it out, with Robert! You've waited this long already! Get what he's worth!

Sorry but I'm laughing at 500 Puigs! I invested heavily in Kyle Lewis, now I have "exchange" chum!