Is it worth it?

SDS

I got Jacoby Ellsbury from the 4th inning pack yesterday. is it worth it to buy the other two, and lock them in, to get the 5th inning points, or should I just sell Ellsbury for the stubs toward the LS collection?
If I locked it in to the 5th inning collection, I would then sell Mo to get deGrom and Cole. Or part of Cole. 🙂
What should I do?

SDS

Keep Ellsbury! Speed, Power and Bunting. GREAT lead-off man. He's only my Speed team for winning on All-Star and HOF!

SDS

I agree keep Ellsbury, Roberts is great as well, I say if you can go after all 3

SDS

@over50beatdown said in Is it worth it?:

Keep Ellsbury! Speed, Power and Bunting. GREAT lead-off man. He's only my Speed team for winning on All-Star and HOF!

@samguenther1987 said in Is it worth it?:

I agree keep Ellsbury, Roberts is great as well, I say if you can go after all 3

I am not sure if I would use him. I might, but not sure. I thought, that is enough for Cole. Technically, if I were to sell ALL three bosses from the 4th inning, with tax, it would be around 320K. That would get me deGrom, and more. If I completed the 5th inning, I would get around 280K, after tax, because I would sell that player.
As @samguenther1987 knows, I am going after the LS collection.
WAIT, I just realized, if I sold all of the bosses, I would have enough stubs for every LS high diamond I don't have BUT verlander. I could buy Cole and deGrom. Thoughts?

SDS

If your main goal is Mantle I say do it, it's always possible we see these bosses again in the 12 inning program anyway.

SDS

If your main goal is Mantle I say do it, it's always possible we see these bosses again in the 12 inning program anyway.

Thank you good sir. I am all of the sudden VERY excited , as I am only one card away from Mantle! The stubs from the collections will also help. 🙂

SDS

If someone with millions of stubs would buy now for Ellsbury, Torre, and Felix, that would be awesome. 🙂
This will be a while for those orders to go through. How long do you think they will take?
EDIT: @samguenther1987
I just realized that because I bought Torre and Felix last night, I will make some profit because I "flipped them"

SDS

Get Mantle; I just don't sell Inning Bosses preferring to liquidate other high value cards like Zobrist, Britton, Miller, Parker. I just think they're super fun to use.

SDS

Get Mantle; I just don't sell Inning Bosses preferring to liquidate other high value cards like Zobrist, Britton, Miller, Parker. I just think they're super fun to use.

I put sell orders in for them. Now we wait...
EDIT: I would say I can get Mantle by this weekend!

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Is it worth it?:

I put sell orders in for them. Now we wait...
EDIT: I would say I can get Mantle by this weekend!

SWEET!!! My order for Torre just went through! One down, two to go. Now I flip with those stubs until I get the other players to sell. 🙂

SDS

Not to mention you get a ton of stubs when you get Mantle/Shefield/Biggio, so you might be able to buy someone like Torre back

SDS

Not to mention you get a ton of stubs when you get Mantle/Shefield/Biggio, so you might be able to buy someone like Torre back

Yes, this.

SDS

sigh
I have a sell order in for Ellsbury, and people keep undercutting me. I was hoping to sell him today, for a good price, but: Now I will have to sell him for less, and I might not be able to get Mantle for a few days. 🙂

SDS

Just be patient the people undercutting you will have there offers go but whatever you put him down for should go by the end of the day, the bosses are still selling at a relatively high speed. A big trick to the market is to have a lot of patience.

SDS

Just be patient the people undercutting you will have there offers go but whatever you put him down for should go by the end of the day, the bosses are still selling at a relatively high speed. A big trick to the market is to have a lot of patience.

True. Should I put my offer back at what it was? Looking at the recent completed orders, there were a lot last night. Is that just because people are home from work? If so, I might put my order back higher.

SDS

True. Should I put my offer back at what it was? Looking at the recent completed orders, there were a lot last night. Is that just because people are home from work? If so, I might put my order back higher.

Just put whatever you need to help you towards Mantle, i see someone sold him for 200k last night, i really should have invested in the early bosses, if i had who knows i might have been able to get BR Chipper.

SDS

Just put whatever you need to help you towards Mantle, i see someone sold him for 200k last night, i really should have invested in the early bosses, if i had who knows i might have been able to get BR Chipper.

I was about to say that he sold for 200K. Why is he still selling so much? AND should I put him that high?

SDS

If you want him to sell right away then I would put him in for what he's going for now (135k is still a lot of stubs) but if you don't mind waiting then I think you could try putting him down for more. I think 150k has a shot at going today unless something crazy happens.

SDS

If you want him to sell right away then I would put him in for what he's going for now (135k is still a lot of stubs) but if you don't mind waiting then I think you could try putting him down for more. I think 150k has a shot at going today unless something crazy happens.

I normally have patience, but I am SOO close to Mantle. I will keep undercutting the undercutter! 🙂 Lowest I will go is probs 125K.

SDS

Well, I hit my limit. This guy keeps undercutting me by one stub. Lol. I will have to wait until tonight when more people are buying him. 😞