Someone said people have no stubs and buy orders are fake

SDS

Yeah, I was refreshing for Chipper and I was there right away, and I'm buy order #102 or something. But yeah it's all market manipulation man like a friendly user of these forums has suggested with the Billy Wagner buy orders.....

SDS

I’m about 47th. I wish everyone that is good at BR the best of luck!

SDS

I sat on 3rd basemen and used the triggers to go back and forth. As soon as he dropped I made a max buy order and it came back saying 7 orders were listed.

SDS

That is wild 6 other people were doing that

SDS

I might go play and earn him myself lol this is ridiculous

SDS

222 right now. At the pace these are being earned, it’s gonna be December before I’d get it, so I’ll pass. What a dumb move by SDS.

SDS

i got some stubbs i can put in.. is the chipper card that much better than the donaldson card? ive been kinda wanting it to see how it would do vs my Kris Bryant card. But I also want Pujols.

SDS

@blakev03 said in Someone said people have no stubs and buy orders are fake:

i got some stubbs i can put in.. is the chipper card that much better than the donaldson card? ive been kinda wanting it to see how it would do vs my Kris Bryant card. But I also want Pujols.

To me he is, Chipper is my #3 guy in every edition of the Show and has been for many many years. Maybe others will disagree with me, that's fine. But I'm so comfortable with his swing and mechanics, he's just that guy to me that I have to have every single year. I don't really care too much about the attributes, I ran the 96 prestiged program Chipper for the longest as well.

SDS

@raesONE said in Someone said people have no stubs and buy orders are fake:

Yeah, I was refreshing for Chipper and I was there right away, and I'm buy order #102 or something. But yeah it's all market manipulation man like a friendly user of these forums has suggested with the Billy Wagner buy orders.....

We all know you’re going 12-0 long before that order fills.

SDS

I don't play BR, and I would get 12-0 before I got Chipper! 😆

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in Someone said people have no stubs and buy orders are fake:

We all know you’re going 12-0 long before that order fills.

Let's hope so lol, haven't played in a while

SDS

I think this is proof that the level of stub floating around is out of this world.

SDS

I felt so cool when I sold some of my guys and finally had over a million stubs for the first time. Thought I’d have chipper by tonight but NOPE. 160 others in front of me in line

SDS

@Exotic_Combs said in Someone said people have no stubs and buy orders are fake:

I felt so cool when I sold some of my guys and finally had over a million stubs for the first time. Thought I’d have chipper by tonight but NOPE. 160 others in front of me in line

Yeah I was expecting this to happen, that's why I was refreshing like a mad man and STILL 101 people beat me to it lol. Everybody is loaded with stubs and there is very little to spend on, plus to many Chipper is one of the most desired cards every year.

SDS

@Exotic_Combs said in Someone said people have no stubs and buy orders are fake:

Yeah I was expecting this to happen, that's why I was refreshing like a mad man and STILL 101 people beat me to it lol. Everybody is loaded with stubs and there is very little to spend on, plus to many Chipper is one of the most desired cards every year.

i figured this would happen but NOT TO THIS extent this is crazy i thought i was on it.. i refreshed for ever and then finally got in and i was like 205th in line smh

SDS

@thehomiemiike said in Someone said people have no stubs and buy orders are fake:

i figured this would happen but NOT TO THIS extent this is crazy i thought i was on it.. i refreshed for ever and then finally got in and i was like 205th in line smh

It's like a virtual Black Friday! All the chaos without the bloodshed.

SDS

What's crazy is at this point in the year there isnt much reason to sell him if you go 12-0. So he wont be flying off the board. If it was earlier in the year and guys were trying to complete a collection or something maybe they would sell for a million, 900k after tax, but no way I would sell him if i went 12-0.

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in Someone said people have no stubs and buy orders are fake:

What's crazy is at this point in the year there isnt much reason to sell him if you go 12-0. So he wont be flying off the board. If it was earlier in the year and guys were trying to complete a collection or something maybe they would sell for a million, 900k after tax, but no way I would sell him if i went 12-0.

Me neither, but the hardcore BR players will get more than one and sell the dupes. Going flawless pretty much equals netting a million stubs since Wagner so it's a nice incentive to keep playing BR.

SDS

So 1 Chipper has sold so far. At this rate everyone will get him when MLB 21 comes out

SDS

@Kovz88 said in Someone said people have no stubs and buy orders are fake:

So 1 Chipper has sold so far. At this rate everyone will get him when MLB 21 comes out

It's better to just play BR and try to win him yourself.