Jacob DeGrom

SDS

When will Jacob DeGrom's price finally fall? Because his price has only skyrocketed to 214,000 stubs (last I checked).

It doesn't help that the game teases me with National League... Starting Pitcher... only for it to not be DeGrom. It got old ages ago.

Can I count on his price dropping anytime soon? Or should I just keep praying that I get him in a pack?

SDS

@The_DoctorsWife said in Jacob DeGrom:

When will Jacob DeGrom's price finally fall? Because his price has only skyrocketed to 214,000 stubs (last I checked).

It doesn't help that the game teases me with National League... Starting Pitcher... only for it to not be DeGrom. It got old ages ago.

Can I count on his price dropping anytime soon? Or should I just keep praying that I get him in a pack?

I am getting CLOSE to getting Mantle, and he is one of the players in my way, so I will be watching to see what people say. 🙂

SDS

Lord, he's shot up to 288,990 stubs now. This is beyond absurd.

SDS

Lord, he's shot up to 288,990 stubs now. This is beyond absurd.

AGREED. Mantle might have to wait.....

SDS

Will just take Live Series 1 Flash Sale for price to tank.....

SDS

He's about to be more expensive than LS Trout and LS Cole put together. C'mon SDS...

SDS

@ebbets1957 said in Jacob DeGrom:

Will just take Live Series 1 Flash Sale for price to tank.....

When will there be another flash sale?

SDS

I am flipping A BUNCH in case I need to spend extra to get deGrom. Like, been flipping off and on for the last 6 hours. LOL

SDS

Market is crazy right now with a lot of cards. And I doubt SDS will try to fix it as they’re focused on 21

SDS

@Exotic_Combs said in Jacob DeGrom:

Market is crazy right now with a lot of cards. And I doubt SDS will try to fix it as they’re focused on 21

So how long could it take for deGrom's price to go down?
And yes, it is frustrating that they aren't focusing at all on this game now.

SDS

i pulled him last night out of the 40 point extreme program 20 pack... since i cant ever pull trout and thats about the 5th time ive got him (first time at the 200k plus) im in no hurry for it to slow down.. i still gotta reach one more 90+ pack in prestige levels anyway..

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Jacob DeGrom:

@Exotic_Combs said in Jacob DeGrom:

So how long could it take for deGrom's price to go down?
And yes, it is frustrating that they aren't focusing at all on this game now.

I’m not the guy to ask, I finished the LS collection over the summer and was lucky enough to buy him when he was under 100k

SDS

Nobody was up in arms when trout was that many stubs. Maybe this is SDS changing the guard in the sense of who the gatekeeper is to the collection rewards. Trout has been that guy since 17 (Maybe earlier but 17 is when I started playing.) There is always gonna be a guy thats astronomically expensive, maybe they just decided to switch it up. Completing the collection isnt a right just for playing the game for x amount of hours.

SDS

Won't be falling today for sure, everyone is trying to sell him for a high price so they can join the chase for Chipper. Just wait him out DeGrom (should) go down in a few days again.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Jacob DeGrom:

Won't be falling today for sure, everyone is trying to sell him for a high price so they can join the chase for Chipper. Just wait him out DeGrom (should) go down in a few days again.

I will try, but might buy him. LOL

SDS

Ended up buying him to complete mantle earlier for 250k. Way too much, but I had a lot of stubs, and just wanted to finish it. outside of Verlander, the rest of the cards are WAY cheaper than a few months ago, and I had pulled AJ Ramos, so what the heck!! LOL!

SDS

He's about to be more expensive than LS Trout and LS Cole put together. C'mon SDS...

Lol, wth do they have to do with the market? That is all on the players buying and selling. His card isnt gonna drop below a 90 just to make it cheaper for a few people. That is all SDS could do. And attribute updates are over, they didnt make the playoffs.

SDS

Have you ever tried flipping cards? The margins are so wide right now especially on the Run it Back guys It doesn’t take much time to generate 200,000 stubs if you really go for it

SDS

Cole was also an 89 for a little while. He would be up there with Verlander in price if he stayed 90+

SDS

@Redd666ish said in Jacob DeGrom:

Have you ever tried flipping cards? The margins are so wide right now especially on the Run it Back guys It doesn’t take much time to generate 200,000 stubs if you really go for it

I haven't gotten around to it, but might now that I have most of the basic RIB cards. It's just a heck of a grind after a while.

They could at least do an exchange, have us turn in a ton of golds for diamonds, or something. That might level things out a little.