Your bench

SDS

Trying to put together a strong bench and was wondering who do you guys have on yours. Appreciate the information. Thanks.

SDS

Awards Blackmon, Sheffield/Castellanos(depends which one I feel like using, the other one starts), Ortiz, Posey(Defensive Replacement for Foxx), and Larry Walker

SDS

I switch my bench out on the reg, but my criteria is one left-handed batter that smashes righties, one right handed batter that demolishes lefties, a speed guy who can play multiple positions, backup catcher is always Prestige Posey, a switch hitter with good splits against both sides or a random card I want to try out.

SDS

Musial (Lefty Bat)
Sheff (Righty Bat)
Jackie Robinson (Speed + Utility
Ellsbury (Speed plus I love his swing )

Lastly, I rotate Sandberg, Posey, Pudge, Trea Turner, Jroll, Springer, or Castellanos depending on how my starting lineup is. I like to have every spot covered with a backup just in case I pinch run.

SDS

Shef
HRD Grif
MVP Trout (I just hit better with Harper)
Castellanos
Biggio (He's only there to pinch run for Posey late in game. I hate everything about him lol)

I would recommend crafting a squad with at least acceptable (65+) speed as a requirement so you dont need to just carry a speed guy on the pine taking up a spot.

SDS

Bryce Harper (Awards)
Larry Walker (Signature)
Jose Ramirez (POTM)
Reggie Jackson (Prestige)
Eric Thames (POTM)/ Charlie Blackmon (Awards)

SDS

Monthly Mondesi, Musial, Gehrig, Prestige Walker, Prestige Biggio

SDS

I keep Frank for Lefty's, HRD Griffey and either Harper or Yelich for Righty's . Speed guy in Trae Turner and of course Posey as back up Cather

SDS

I am a new guy on DD, and I want to know how you can organizate some options for my bench. Like...

Conforto (Topps): vs RHP
Pache (Future): OF replacement
Henderson (AS): Pinch Runner

But I use 2 catchers on bench too, like right now Yasmani Grandal and Will Smith. How you think?

SDS

@domingotavarez_ said in Your bench:

I am a new guy on DD, and I want to know how you can organizate some options for my bench. Like...

But I use 2 catchers on bench too, like right now Yasmani Grandal and Will Smith. How you think?

Curious of why you need 3 catchers on the roster ? And who else you have debated having on the roster

SDS

@James97M said in Your bench:

@domingotavarez_ said in Your bench:

Curious of why you need 3 catchers on the roster ? And who else you have debated having on the roster

I use my regular catcher Jorge Posada, and have Grandal for those AB because is switch hitter with good splits (and good D). And Smith if I think I can pinch to face a LHP early and keep a catcher available.

I have a lot of options, but right now I think the most capables are Cruz (93), Duvall (Topps), Longoria (95) and Trammell (98).

SDS

99 Pujols for lefties
99 Yelich for righties.

99 Honus for speed and hitting vs both sides

99 J-Ram because I just got him and want to try him out

99 Pudge for defensive replacement duties for Foxx behind the plate.

SDS

95 Lucroy -backup catcher and ability to play first. Crushes lefties

Prestige McGriff- mostly just to mash righties

99 Larkin- Good speed, good contact, backup SS

97 McCutchen. Good against lefties, good defense in the outfield. Good speed as a potential pinch runner.

Last spot is a left handed outfielder, revolving door most of the time. Right now I’m trying 98 Alex Gordon as the last bench spot.