End game rewards

SDS

I pulled Trout!! That was the best conquest game I've ever played.. and to think I was gonna quit out.!!

SDS

@monkeywithrabies said in End game rewards:

I pulled Trout!! That was the best conquest game I've ever played.. and to think I was gonna quit out.!!

CONGRATS! Have you done the LS collection yet? Was he the postgame reward, or was there a pack?

SDS

I did LS in June.. this was the postgame reward.. I've seen diamonds there but I usually end up with a bronze.. I always wondered if it was possible to ever get anything fun.. guess so

SDS

I did LS in June.. this was the postgame reward.. I've seen diamonds there but I usually end up with a bronze.. I always wondered if it was possible to ever get anything fun.. guess so

[censored] bro. Stop what your doing and buy a lottery ticket right now. Lucky son of a [censored]

SDS

@lazy_toast said in End game rewards:

[censored] bro. Stop what your doing and buy a lottery ticket right now. Lucky son of a [censored]

Oh man.. I didn't even think of that!! I felt like this was the lottery.. but real money is wayyy better!