Why would BR winners...?

SDS

Sell chipper? Most of the guys winning br have won before and don't need the stubbs. If I won br I'd keep arguably the best 3rd basemen available.

SDS

@James97M said in Why would BR winners...?:

Sell chipper? Most of the guys winning br have won before and don't need the stubbs. If I won br I'd keep arguably the best 3rd basemen available.

Because they will keep the first one they win and then keep playing to sell all the dupes they'll earn.

SDS

@raesONE said in Why would BR winners...?:

Because they will keep the first one they win and then keep playing to sell all the dupes they'll earn.

I guess my point is it's going to be a long wait

SDS

For those who have the buy orders in yeah. But to the point you were making, plenty of BR dogs can go flawless multiple times a week. So they can sell off plenty after the first one they keep. Last year I think I went flawless 5 times in under two weeks and sold Sale, who I already had from an earlier flawless run, every 5 times for 1M a pop.

SDS

For those who have the buy orders in yeah. But to the point you were making, plenty of BR dogs can go flawless multiple times a week. So they can sell off plenty after the first one they keep. Last year I think I went flawless 5 times in under two weeks and sold Sale, who I already had from an earlier flawless run, every 5 times for 1M a pop.

I wish I liked br. Can be super frustrating. I played probably 10 runs this year. Best was 12-1. I just don't find any fun in it with the errors that happen. I've never gotten 12-0 but I have never really put much effort into br. Maybe it's time to give it a few shots

SDS

I wish I liked br. Can be super frustrating. I played probably 10 runs this year. Best was 12-1. I just don't find any fun in it with the errors that happen. I've never gotten 12-0 but I have never really put much effort into br. Maybe it's time to give it a few shots

Yeah it can be a real rollercoaster. I've had the most sour losses you can imagine but also incredible comebacks, it's a game mode with incredible highs and insane lows. But I definitely would encourage anyone to play and go for it. Nothing is impossible, you just need to play and draft smart and also have a bit of luck on your side with matchmaking. The first flawless is always the hardest, after that it becomes easier as you put less pressure on yourself.

SDS

is my computer trippin or has there been ZERO chippers sold yet

SDS

@thehomiemiike said in Why would BR winners...?:

is my computer trippin or has there been ZERO chippers sold yet

People who earn him today will likely give him a few games tryout before selling....or keep him and than go 12-0 again to get the sellable.

I think given sometime, you will see a lot of these goons sell him as his attributes aren't crazy, I doubt most of them use him in their God Squad

SDS

I went 12 and 0 for zobrist months ago. Havent passed 8 and 0 since. That 12 and 0 was so much luck with rage quits

SDS

I played BR I think twice and had 4 wins. 12 seems F nuts. I ain’t messing with them dudes who can go 12-0. That’s crazy [censored]

SDS

Yeah it can be a real rollercoaster. I've had the most sour losses you can imagine but also incredible comebacks, it's a game mode with incredible highs and insane lows. But I definitely would encourage anyone to play and go for it. Nothing is impossible, you just need to play and draft smart and also have a bit of luck on your side with matchmaking. The first flawless is always the hardest, after that it becomes easier as you put less pressure on yourself.

What’s a good draft strategy for BR. Haven’t played and now want to give this a shot. Seems impossible though. I can’t even beat the extreme showdown

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Why would BR winners...?:

What’s a good draft strategy for BR. Haven’t played and now want to give this a shot. Seems impossible though. I can’t even beat the extreme showdown

Draft power with silver pitching. Gwt some speed for the bench. K/9 and h/9 doesn't matter much in br. Get guys who have good break and velo

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Why would BR winners...?:

Draft power with silver pitching. Gwt some speed for the bench. K/9 and h/9 doesn't matter much in br. Get guys who have good break and velo

Sweet thanks man