Braves are LEGIT. And NLCS Game 2 discussion

SDS

I know we knew this, but beating the Dodgers back to back games? This COULD be the end for the Dodgers? They will have Kyle Wright tomorrow, who has shown good things. If I were the Braves, and they win today and tomorrow, I would: Punt game 4. Don't worry about beating Kershaw, just waste him, and then win game 5. Thoughts?

SDS

12 left on base so far. Nobody can hit. Roberts brings in a righty for Freeman, smh. They continue to pitch to him. Why not pitch around him and let someone else beat us? Yeah, if they lose this things are looking grim.

SDS

@thinkbluedgr said in Braves are LEGIT.:

12 left on base so far. Nobody can hit. Roberts brings in a righty for Freeman, smh. They continue to pitch to him. Why not pitch around him and let someone else beat us? Yeah, if they lose this things are looking grim.

Which is sad, because they have A BUNCH of talent.

SDS

6 hit's in 16 innings now, that's on par with the Cubs (yah that still hurts)

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Braves are LEGIT.:

6 hit's in 16 innings now, that's on par with the Cubs (yah that still hurts)

Sadly. 😞 (About the Cubs being bad) lol

SDS

I know Bellinger has had a bad year but he looks lost right now. 0-7 with 3 strikeouts in the last 2 games.

SDS

Dodgers are on the board.... still down by a lot.

SDS

Albies BOMB! 8-3 Braves!

SDS

8-6, freaking jebus. 😮

SDS

this is getting interesting

SDS

90 feet away from tying wow.

SDS

So close but Braves win.

SDS

Dodgers have the deepest bench in the MLB. They were built for a 7 game series that has no days off. I’m not feeling good at the moment, but I’m also not putting my dodger gear away for the winter quite yet. The Dodgers have Urías, kershaw (hopefully), and May lined up for 3, 4, and 5. Those are all guys that could carry a team for a game. It took a miracle for the Red Sox to break their curse. And, though, 32 years does not curse make, there is always hope.

Unless of course the dodgers lose tomorrow. Then, well everyone outside of LA can be glad the Dodgers lost again.