Rip Joe

SDS

So will we see and In memory of Joe Morgan card or is that just for "Whitey"??

SDS

Was whitey already in the game? is Joe in the game? It probably depends on that. It would be great to have one though.

SDS

@J-Mat1327 said in Rip Joe:

So will we see and In memory of Joe Morgan card or is that just for "Whitey"??

And Bob Gibson...nice try there

SDS

Dont know if we will get a whole conquest map like for Gibson. but probably something. Dont expect to give his card away for free though. Little bit different in value there. Whitey Ford is a free card that many people will not use because he will get ripped lol. Thats why he was free.

PS. Kinda sounds "beggy" for free stuff because someone passed. No need to benefit off someones passing. Not saying that is what was intended but kinda comes off that way.

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in Rip Joe:

Dont know if we will get a whole conquest map like for Gibson. but probably something. Dont expect to give his card away for free though. Little bit different in value there. Whitey Ford is a free card that many people will not use because he will get ripped lol. Thats why he was free.

PS. Kinda sounds "beggy" for free stuff because someone passed. No need to benefit off someones passing. Not saying that is what was intended but kinda comes off that way.

I was surprised that they put the thing on Twitter over a day after he passed.

SDS

Sounds more like an attempt at a racial dig

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Rip Joe:

Could be, that is something I would never assume. Sounds very middle aged white womany to just assume that stuff. If people want to make things racial they will hang themselves on their own.

SDS

Could be, that is something I would never assume. Sounds very middle aged white womany to just assume that stuff. If people want to make things racial they will hang themselves on their own.

I was thinking the same thing, but wasn't sure.

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Rip Joe:

But ya know I'm so terrible for saying it...

SDS

Sounds naive to me

SDS

But ya know I'm so terrible for saying it...

I wouldn't say that. I was thinking it, but wasn't going to type it. 🙂 Your good.

SDS

I disagree sir! I didn’t think that at all. I think programs for those legends that pass are wonderful tributes to them!

SDS

I never would’ve thought that. Are people’s minds just wired to start racial tension.....or start shiiiit over someone passing? What a garbage world this is lol!!

SDS

@mjfc_363 said in Rip Joe:

I never would’ve thought that. Are people’s minds just wired to start racial tension.....or start shiiiit over someone passing? What a garbage world this is lol!!

I'm not starting anything..it is quite obvious what the intent of the post was

SDS

I had to go back and read it again. I guess you’re referring to whitey in quotes. It went over my head. I just don’t think that way man. I’m so tired of all this [censored].

SDS

I had to go back and read it again. I guess you’re referring to whitey in quotes. It went over my head. I just don’t think that way man. I’m so tired of all this [censored].

Aren't we all.....

SDS

R.I.P, so many legends passing this year. 😞

SDS

Exactly why I had to say something

SDS

Aren't we all.....

Could not agree more

SDS

Give us a conquest map for him. That was fun for Gibson.