Why is he selling so much?

SDS

Why is Whitey Ford selling so much? Or at all!!??

SDS

saves times on affinities

SDS

@wynsanity318 said in Why is he selling so much?:

Ohhhhh. So same for Mills and Giolito. Thanks!

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Why is he selling so much?:

not quite with those two you mentioned they are also linked to the POM collections that are for whatever reason needed to get the lightning player and that is why they go for more

SDS

not quite with those two you mentioned they are also linked to the POM collections that are for whatever reason needed to get the lightning player and that is why they go for more

Got it. That makes sense. Thanks!

SDS

Also some people made good money buying up mills and giolitto and others at 5k and flipping them for 10k plus now. I suspect a lot of people are hoping to do the same with Ford.

SDS

@DBBG1515 said in Why is he selling so much?:

Also some people made good money buying up mills and giolitto and others at 5k and flipping them for 10k plus now. I suspect a lot of people are hoping to do the same with Ford.

Makes sense! I am flipping him right now. 🙂

SDS

I brought a ton of them for 5k when the pack dropped. They sell above 7k at some times of day.

SDS

For exchanges? I just read another thread that said that, unless they have added him, he can't be exchanged. Probably JUST to sell him later.

SDS

For exchanges? I just read another thread that said that, unless they have added him, he can't be exchanged. Probably JUST to sell him later.

He can be exchanged, I just checked.