Chipper Problem SDS

SDS

Anyone think they would ever drop some of these in the market? I didn’t play competitively last year, but tried so hard towards the end to get Chipper. Told myself that In this years game I’d bust my a$$ to either earn him or have the stubs to buy him when he dropped at some point. Has literally been my motivation all year to make WS. If there’s no chance I get him until Christmas that’ll be a huge bummer. I’m sure some feel the same way. Any thoughts? No chance I go 12-0. Have made it to 9 wins and most of those were luck based games I felt.

SDS

@KommanderNKeef9 said in Chipper Problem SDS:

Anyone think they would ever drop some of these in the market? I didn’t play competitively last year, but tried so hard towards the end to get Chipper. Told myself that In this years game I’d bust my a$$ to either earn him or have the stubs to buy him when he dropped at some point. Has literally been my motivation all year to make WS. If there’s no chance I get him until Christmas that’ll be a huge bummer. I’m sure some feel the same way. Any thoughts? No chance I go 12-0. Have made it to 9 wins and most of those were luck based games I felt.

I thought that same thing, could they inject some Chipper cards into the market. Sadly, based on the fact of how this is going, no. I doubt it.

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Chipper Problem SDS:

I thought that same thing, could they inject some Chipper cards into the market. Sadly, based on the fact of how this is going, no. I doubt it.

They will probably "inject" some Chipper cards in the 12th inning with a bunch of specialty packs.

SDS

@abbyspapa said in Chipper Problem SDS:

@jz2016cubs said in Chipper Problem SDS:

They will probably "inject" some Chipper cards in the 12th inning with a bunch of specialty packs.

They never have, nor should they. He's an exclusive flawless reward, and meant to be rare. You give him away in packs, and you completely undermine what flawless is. Considering where I'm at on the list, I'll probably never get him, but I'm okay with that. Those that just have to have him, need to start doing some major br, and hope for a lot of luck.

SDS

I highly doubt they will do that. Earn it or buy it will be the only ways to get that card.

SDS

Yeah they’ll sell a couple every day from inventory on their SDS burner accounts when the complaining get intolerable.

SDS

They should just sell him for real money and retire off this scam game.