May be a little late: Single Plate Appearance Moments

SDS

If you're going to still have these types of Moments; can I make a few requests on behalf of the community?

1. Please program the pitcher to not throw FOUR straight pitches so far out the zone that someone in the next stage would still swing and miss.

2. If a runner is on base; please stop programing them to take a step off the bag when there are already 2 outs on the board.

I'm on my TWENTIETH try for the he with Tyler Stephenson Moment because I've failed EVERY single time by either being walked in four pitches or by Jose Garcia getting picked off taking a lead.

Pretty pathetic if you fail a hitting moment WITHOUT having one swing of the bat.

Thank you.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in May be a little late: Single Plate Appearance Moments:

If you're going to still have these types of Moments; can I make a few requests on behalf of the community?

1. Please program the pitcher to not throw FOUR straight pitches so far out the zone that someone in the next stage would still swing and miss.

2. If a runner is on base; please stop programing them to take a step off the bag when there are already 2 outs on the board.

I'm on my TWENTIETH try for the he with Tyler Stephenson Moment because I've failed EVERY single time by either being walked in four pitches or by Jose Garcia getting picked off taking a lead.

Pretty pathetic if you fail a hitting moment WITHOUT having one swing of the bat.

Thank you.

This has happened to me SO MANY TIMES! On behalf of the rest of the MLBTHESHOW community, thank you for speaking up. 🙂