The cpu for moments makes up stats

SDS

Noticed a small problem, I’m Just playing a normal moment with Pete Alonso where you have to hit three homeruns in two games and it’s not bad. I’ve gotten 1 homerun in my first at bat and the next time I come up in the fourth inning, instead of the game stats showing 1 for 1, it says 1 for 2.. it doesn’t mean anything and won’t ruin the game but why is it just adding random game info? Not sure if it’s a bug or if anybody else had this happen to them?

SDS

I've seen it happen a couple of times, but it really doesn't hurt anything. If it did that to me during the Gehrig moment to hit 4 XBH, then I would be yelling. But it only seems to happen during those multi game moments and hasn't really affected the outcome of any game.

SDS

It always does that. During my epic quest of getting 3 XBH with Brian Anderson in one game.... in the first inning I was always 1-1 already.

SDS

I've had it say 2 for 1. Not exactly sure how that's possible unless it's a sale.

SDS

Those stats are off a lot of the time. Sometimes you’ll be in the first innning before an at bat and be 0-1 and you’re the lead off.

SDS

@LookatTheRhino said in The cpu for moments makes up stats:

Noticed a small problem, I’m Just playing a normal moment with Pete Alonso where you have to hit three homeruns in two games and it’s not bad. I’ve gotten 1 homerun in my first at bat and the next time I come up in the fourth inning, instead of the game stats showing 1 for 1, it says 1 for 2.. it doesn’t mean anything and won’t ruin the game but why is it just adding random game info? Not sure if it’s a bug or if anybody else had this happen to them?

I've had that happen in moments more than once. I will come up to the plate for the 1st time and it will show 0-1. Just assumed it was a glitch.