Walker or prestige Sheffield in RF?

SDS

Opinions?

SDS

walker in RF and ShefMan at 3rd is my go to for RS

SDS

I wish I liked Sheff but I suck with him. Shame to cause you can’t sell his [censored]. Walker in RF

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Walker or prestige Sheffield in RF?:

I wish I liked Sheff but I suck with him. Shame to cause you can’t sell his [censored]. Walker in RF

I still continue to think all cards should be sellable

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Walker or prestige Sheffield in RF?:

Amen man. Lock all those stubs away and can’t sell it at all. Just lame. I know ppl rake with most of those cards but I suck with Sheff, never really used Biggio and I’m ok with mantle but nothing special. Trout and Babe are the only exceptions for me. Haven’t used Yelich enough to say either way with him

SDS

Amen man. Lock all those stubs away and can’t sell it at all. Just lame. I know ppl rake with most of those cards but I suck with Sheff, never really used Biggio and I’m ok with mantle but nothing special. Trout and Babe are the only exceptions for me. Haven’t used Yelich enough to say either way with him

First year really played and I’ll never see 99 Seaver as Mets fan because can’t win on Hall of fame

SDS

Not even remotely close of a decision in my mind, Walker. If you're not happy with any of the myriad of other choices now for 3rd base Shef seems serviceable and a solid righty bat.

SDS

Walker. Can’t pass on the defense in RF.

SDS

With what is currently available walker is easily a top 3 outfielder in the game. That may change when Griffey and mays arrive but still not by much.

SDS

First year really played and I’ll never see 99 Seaver as Mets fan because can’t win on Hall of fame

Use the bunt cheese tactic...The cpu never adapts to it.

SDS

Walker no Brainer.

SDS

I think Shef is barely worthy of a bench role on any top team. He certainly shouldn’t be starting, his defense is not passable at high level. With all the options available, why not get a RHB who can smoke lefties close to 125/125 with similar vision to come off the bench?

SDS

Cards should absolutely sellable, especially ones you grind to get. Those non sellables should not be able to be bought though.

Also Sheff rips, one of the quicker swings in the game. Would put him at 3rd though

SDS

Walker in Right. Sheff at 3b I’d you can hit with JRam I guess.