Go figure...

SDS

After I don’t even want to know how many attempts at the Yelich and Gehrig extreme moments, I finally get Yelich done tonight mostly thanks to getting lucky and hitting the second HR while still in the first inning, I end up getting Gehrig done about 7-10 attempts later. Crazy.

Already did conquest. On to extreme showdown. Should be a treat.

SDS

@BearDownGoBlue said in Go figure...:

After I don’t even want to know how many attempts at the Yelich and Gehrig extreme moments, I finally get Yelich done tonight mostly thanks to getting lucky and hitting the second HR while still in the first inning, I end up getting Gehrig done about 7-10 attempts later. Crazy.

Already did conquest. On to extreme showdown. Should be a treat.

The Showdown wasn't that bad in my opinion. I thought the moments were way harder for sure, so you'll get it done. Good luck, almost there!

SDS

Well that’s good news. I’m looking forward to getting Gehrig. Even though that moment was frustrating, his swing makes me think he’ll be in my lineup for a long time.

SDS

@BearDownGoBlue said in Go figure...:

Well that’s good news. I’m looking forward to getting Gehrig. Even though that moment was frustrating, his swing makes me think he’ll be in my lineup for a long time.

Oh yes, he is the best 1B by a mile in my opinion. Better than Babe too.