Machado

SDS

I just played a RS game, 99 Kershaw is my starting pitcher and this guy was absolutely destroying the ball with machado I was surprised cause it’s the live series machado. He ended up with 3 homers and a XBH. I’m sitting here wondering like wth just happened. All of his 7 runs were batted in by machado . Is it something about his swing? Is he glitchy ? Like i couldn’t believe it.

SDS

Definitely not something you come across very often. Probably just the case of a good hitter playing with a card he's really good with.

SDS

@AlanThaGreat1 said in Machado:

I just played a RS game, 99 Kershaw is my starting pitcher and this guy was absolutely destroying the ball with machado I was surprised cause it’s the live series machado. He ended up with 3 homers and a XBH. I’m sitting here wondering like wth just happened. All of his 7 runs were batted in by machado . Is it something about his swing? Is he glitchy ? Like i couldn’t believe it.

I played a guy the other day that had nearly an all gold live series team and he nearly beat me. I can’t remember but I think it was on HOF as well and he hit at least 6 homers

SDS

Pretty easy explanation. He is 99/94 vs lefties. Those arent the tops of the top, bur pretty easy to have big games with those numbers. Lots of other guys with less power in peoples lineups.