Is someone on the game that can help me out?

SDS

I have a question about the LS collection that I can't answer without being on the game, and I can't get on until later today. Could someone help me out? I just need to know a few numbers.

SDS

What's your question?

SDS

@dantheranman said in Is someone on the game that can help me out?:

What's your question?

I need to know the amount of stubs I get for these collections:
Each team. Each division. Each league. For LS of course. I am trying to see how many stubs I will get. I am 150K away from getting Cole and Verlander, therefore Mantle!

SDS

I might end up selling PS Happ. I haven't used him yet, but he is selling for 22K after tax. If so, that would be at the end.

SDS

Team - 2300 (200, 200, 400, 1500)
Division - 4000
League - 10000
Mantle - 20000

SDS

Division - 4000
League - 10000
Mantle - 20000

Thanks! So I would get about 70K for the cards I have now that I haven't already locked in. This is gonna be tough. lol

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Is someone on the game that can help me out?:

Division - 4000
League - 10000
Mantle - 20000

Thanks! So I would get about 70K for the cards I have now that I haven't already locked in. This is gonna be tough. lol

Yeah just get the cheaper 1 done (assuming Cole since he was low diamond for a week or two) and then focus on 1

SDS

Division - 4000
League - 10000
Mantle - 20000

Yeah just get the cheaper 1 done (assuming Cole since he was low diamond for a week or two) and then focus on 1

Yup. I will probably do that, and then use the collection stubs to help me with Verlander. This is gonna be a GRIND.
Tbh, I wish theshowzone had the new PS cards in. 🙂
EDIT: I guess that I will be getting packs for XP and each TA person.
@mwolve87 I am already on there, and have been all day. 🙂 Thanks!

SDS

https://the-show-zone.com/ is very useful for these types of calculations.

SDS

Lol this has been quite a journey. At this point, I wish there was a way I could just gift you the final stubs you needed!

SDS

@MrGamebred said in Is someone on the game that can help me out?:

Lol this has been quite a journey. At this point, I wish there was a way I could just gift you the final stubs you needed!

Lol. Sorry for needing so much help. 🙂
I will need around 80K or so to get Verlander…..
EDIT: @dantheranman I just put a buy order in for Cole at 120K.

SDS

You’re good man! I’m dead serious I wish there was a way though. You’ll have him in no time, keep flipping away.
headliners will be a good flip tonight if they have those bundles in the shop.

SDS

You’re good man! I’m dead serious I wish there was a way though. You’ll have him in no time, keep flipping away.
headliners will be a good flip tonight if they have those bundles in the shop.

I do also. 🙂 PSN card! JK.
Oh shoot. With there probs being content today, could Verlander's price go up even higher? That is not good. 🙂
Plus, I wanted to play with Mantle today. Is that chance gone?
Also, someone just put Cole at 121K. UGH. lol

SDS

Oh shoot. With there probs being content today, could Verlander's price go up even higher? That is not good. 🙂

I would bet that it could drop a little if they put some packs in the shop. Just pray they don’t drop a stub sale, or it’s going alllll the way up. Lol.
GRIND and you’ll get him, no problem. Market should be active too.

SDS

@mwolve87 said in Is someone on the game that can help me out?:

https://the-show-zone.com/ is very useful for these types of calculations.

The sad thing is that cards are not very active right now.
I just sold Ian Happ PS card, which hurts, but I can buy him back after. 🙂

I would bet that it could drop a little if they put some packs in the shop. Just pray they don’t drop a stub sale, or it’s going alllll the way up. Lol.
GRIND and you’ll get him, no problem. Market should be active too.

1st off: RAMONE, please no stub sale! Then the rich people will kill the poor people (Me) and their hopes of Mantle!
2nd: When is the livestream? Will the content drop right when it ends? If so, I will watch, and be happy, or sad.....

SDS

1st off: RAMONE, please no stub sale! Then the rich people will kill the poor people (Me) and their hopes of Mantle!
2nd: When is the livestream? Will the content drop right when it ends? If so, I will watch, and be happy, or sad.....

Idk if there is a livestream, they haven’t mentioned one that I know of, but content should be dropping noon PT!

SDS

As far as I know it's just a player program today (Votto) so you should be fine. I think we may see the headliner bundles in the shop today too though so if you have any of those now is the best time to sell them.

SDS

Idk if there is a livestream, they haven’t mentioned one that I know of, but content should be dropping noon PT!

So 2 for me. Emotions, be ready for a stub sale. Or maybe they do that later? Hopefully Ramone is like:
"Hey I know that @jz2016cubs is trying to get Mantle. I just read that he is close. Let me check in." He then looks, and sees THIS post that I need Verlander, and chooses to either give me a bunch of free stubs, OR have no stub sale. Or do a stub sale, and make them free for me 🙂

@samguenther1987 said in Is someone on the game that can help me out?:

As far as I know it's just a player program today (Votto) so you should be fine. I think we may see the headliner bundles in the shop today too though so if you have any of those now is the best time to sell them.

I just sold KB around an hour ago. 🙂
EDIT: Will that be a good time to flip?

SDS

At this point, I wish there was a way I could just gift you the final stubs you needed!

There are ways. 🙂
I should have every other LS card except for Verlander and Cole. I have a buy order in for Cole.

SDS

You also get stubs for locking mantle, biggio, and sheffield in to prestige. I don't know where your at with all the teams but the player reward for 3ach team will prob get you some stuns and ballin packs in collections for breakout, allstar, vet postseason etc