moments

SDS

I get, and understand that moments aren't supposed to be easy, but can you give us something to hit? 4 hits two extra base hits with JV, and I think he was hit at least 4 times during the moments.

SDS

@johndarlas said in moments:

I get, and understand that moments aren't supposed to be easy, but can you give us something to hit? 4 hits two extra base hits with JV, and I think he was hit at least 4 times during the moments.

I like moments, SOMETIMES, but when you get hit and walked in the same game, AND the runner gets caught stealing? DUMB.

SDS

I keep getting an error “you need at least 25 players on your team, please adjust it before playing” when I try to play the all star Votto mission.

SDS

@XxDeathReyxX said in moments:

I keep getting an error “you need at least 25 players on your team, please adjust it before playing” when I try to play the all star Votto mission.

That is weird.
@Collin_SDS @Victor_SDS

SDS

For once these moments were easiest ones I have needed to complete. Got the 4 hits 2 extra base in 2 games

SDS

I’m getting the same error. I’ve restarted my ps4 and closed the game multiple times. I can’t play any of the moments.

SDS

@MHHW33 said in moments:

I’m getting the same error. I’ve restarted my ps4 and closed the game multiple times. I can’t play any of the moments.

Can you please send in a ticket to support so they can investigate?
https://theshow.sonysandiegostudio.games/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003012253

SDS

@Victor_SDS said in moments:

@MHHW33 said in moments:

Can you please send in a ticket to support so they can investigate?
https://theshow.sonysandiegostudio.games/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003012253

I had this as well. Reboot the game, run a connection test in the network settings and you should be good to go. At least, that worked for me.

SDS

That worked for me, thank you.

SDS

@johndarlas said in moments:

The only time that this is fun is when the moment involves just getting on base three times. I start the moment, go get something to drink and then come back and see the mission accomplished screen. Worked great for the Votto moment today.