Recognition of records are underwhelming

SDS

If I broke the hitting streak record, it should be more excitement not only when I break it, but extending the record. The commentary is super dry with that and all other record recognitions.

SDS

@PoppinDom said in Recognition of records are underwhelming:

If I broke the hitting streak record, it should be more excitement not only when I break it, but extending the record. The commentary is super dry with that and all other record recognitions.

In what mode? RTTS?

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Recognition of records are underwhelming:

In what mode? RTTS?

Franchise, and RTTS.

SDS

In what mode? RTTS?

Franchise, and RTTS.

Oh. I have never broken any records. 🙂
In PowerPros 2008, they were pretty good about that, as I was a hall of famer, breaking EVERY record there was, including the biggest contract ever. Yes, gold gloves also. 😎

SDS

In what mode? RTTS?

Franchise, and RTTS.

Oh. I have never broken any records. 🙂
In PowerPros 2008, they were pretty good about that, as I was a hall of famer, breaking EVERY record there was, including the biggest contract ever. Yes, gold gloves also. 😎

PowerPros 2008 was awesome. I remember how well they did that. Good times!