Hanley Ramirez 98

SDS

When did this card come out, and from where?
I forgot to ask a while ago, and didn't see it until I was flipping it. 🙂

SDS

Pretty sure September and it is a pennant race reward

SDS

@ZOMBIEKILLS_128 said in Hanley Ramirez 98:

Got it. Thanks!

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Hanley Ramirez 98:

Got it. Thanks!

He rakes, no Marlins bias either.

SDS

If not for Tatis he would be my shortstop, i agree he absolutely rakes, i thought i hit well with his dodgers card this year but this one everything he touches is a extra base hit. Highly recommended.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Hanley Ramirez 98:

If not for Tatis he would be my shortstop, i agree he absolutely rakes, i thought i hit well with his dodgers card this year but this one everything he touches is a extra base hit. Highly recommended.

I might pick him up. Not sure where I would put him though. @ItsaCanesthing could I put Biggio at Catcher, Tatis at 2nd, and Hanley at SS?

SDS

I might pick him up. Not sure where I would put him though. @ItsaCanesthing could I put Biggio at Catcher, Tatis at 2nd, and Hanley at SS?

That's what i would do.

SDS

That's what i would do.

Ok, thanks! I was thinking about getting PS d'Arnaud, but will probs put Biggio there instead. Now flipping. 🙂

SDS

That's what i would do.

Ok, thanks! I was thinking about getting PS d'Arnaud, but will probs put Biggio there instead. Now flipping. 🙂

Biggio is fine behind the plate and his bat is incredible but if you can aford them i recomend Posada Signature (10k) , Wieters Awards 15k and i like Jorge Alfaro but D'Arnaud would probably cost less. Sandoval can also catch and is a great option for 3rd base.

SDS

That's what i would do.

Biggio is fine behind the plate and his bat is incredible but if you can aford them i recomend Posada Signature (10k) , Wieters Awards 15k and i like Jorge Alfaro but D'Arnaud would probably cost less. Sandoval can also catch and is a great option for 3rd base.

I had Posada, and sold him for 25K when I was trying to get Mantle. I might get him back eventually. Right now I am flipping for Cobb and Hanley. I hit well with the 92 version, but then got Tatis.

SDS

@ItsaCanesthing said in Hanley Ramirez 98:

Got it. Thanks!

I second this statement

SDS

Absolutely rakes, I discovered him doing a Daily with Marlin hitters. So much fun, I kept the team together for a week!

SDS

I love the Hanley 98. As someone above said, he rakes.

SDS

I love Hanley, but I would use him at 3B.

SDS

I use the Hanley Ramirez 98 at 3rd base. I recently made pennant race and chose him as my reward. He's already hit a couple of game changing home runs for me, including a walk off. I'm looking forward to trying to steal some bases with him as well, since my team isn't ranked high in stealing and baserunning.

SDS

I'm not sure what to do with him. Want to use his 98 card because his 92 raked for me, but have 99 Ortiz and 97 Brosseau platooning at 1st, 99 Tatis Jr at SS, & 99 JRam at 3rd. All rake for me. Could put 98 Ramirez in LF, but have 97 Bellinger currently there.

SDS

@MINISTRO787 said in Hanley Ramirez 98:

@ItsaCanesthing said in Hanley Ramirez 98:

Got it. Thanks!

I second this statement

He destroys me everytime, homeruns, doubles, stealing bases. I might get him as well

SDS

I think I've temp resolved this. Moved Tatis Jr to 2nd, put 98 Ramirez at SS and kept everything else the same. Once we get our 99 Seager card today Ramirez will have to go to the bench.