Market is rising

SDS

I just noticed that a lot of cards are going up in value. Why is this? I just realized I was luck to get trout and degrom below 130k stubs about a week ago.

SDS

Even silvers are up. I am trying to finish the TA exchanges. And 76s have gone from 110s to the 150s. Thats a big change.

SDS

Yea idk why almost every card has risen in price. It’s weird cause there isn’t a stub sale

SDS

Someone pointed out maybe a lot of people were waiting for chipper and spending their stubs elsewhere instead of waiting in line for him

SDS

Maybe some of it is planning for TA4? I've been buying cards like.crazy over the last few weeks so I can rip through the exchanges quickly when it comes out.

SDS

@arvcpa said in Market is rising:

Maybe some of it is planning for TA4? I've been buying cards like.crazy over the last few weeks so I can rip through the exchanges quickly when it comes out.

I think this has been happening and people are just spending stubs on whatever they want at this point as most have quite an excess....

I have enough cards to complete every TA4, plus sell off extras for at least another 2 million stubs. ( and that doesn’t factor the near 5 million I’m sitting on)....just too many stubs in play...

SDS

Can someone tell me what is this TA4 you guys are talking about?

SDS

There's a ton of stubs out there right now.

SDS

@SVTJOEY760 said in Market is rising:

Can someone tell me what is this TA4 you guys are talking about?

Stage 4 of Team Affinity, it should be coming, soon I hope.

I've been buying Golds that go for around quicksell value, and 88s and above that go for 5 to 6.5k, to prep for it.

SDS

There isn’t a stub sale, there are free stubs. People keep firing through Run It Back and selling the rewards.

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in Market is rising:

@arvcpa said in Market is rising:

I think this has been happening and people are just spending stubs on whatever they want at this point as most have quite an excess....

I have enough cards to complete every TA4, plus sell off extras for at least another 2 million stubs. ( and that doesn’t factor the near 5 million I’m sitting on)....just too many stubs in play...

There will be a ton of folks that will complete TA4 within 10 minutes of it's debut. Will be interesting to see what the market does then (if anything).

SDS

The one part of this game I don't understand, the Market!

SDS

Market has been up for a while now. Cards are way higher than they were a month ago. The 20-25k per RIB pack has definitely added a lot of money to the market and people that flip cards have made good money lately on the spreads between the prices.