Rain delay

SDS

Just had an hour rain delay for the first time playing conquest and afterwards the game switched to clear/cloudy skies. Pretty cool but Has this been in the game for a while or am I the only one who didn’t know this?

SDS

@LookatTheRhino said in Rain delay:

Just had an hour rain delay for the first time playing conquest. Has this been in the game for a while or am I the only one who didn’t know this?

I have had a rain delay, but I can't remember where. It was about an hour long. I think it was MTO. I think it would be cool if you could have a game cancelled in RS, but not sure how that would work.

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Rain delay:

Just had an hour rain delay for the first time playing conquest. Has this been in the game for a while or am I the only one who didn’t know this?

I have had a rain delay, but I can't remember where. It was about an hour long. I think it was MTO. I think it would be cool if you could have a game cancelled in RS, but not sure how that would work.

Games cancelled in online competative mode?. Pump the breaks chief.

SDS

@Potawatomi_Kid said in Rain delay:

It was just an idea to make it more realistic. Like I said above, not sure how it would work. 🙂

SDS

It was just an idea to make it more realistic. Like I said above, not sure how it would work. 🙂

That idea needs to be shot out of the sky instantly. Not for ranked games. There has been some very suspect idea on this page as of late by people who dont or havent really played a whole lot.

SDS

There has been some very suspect idea on this page as of late by people who dont or havent really played a whole lot.

is that referring to me?
I don't play as much as some, but I do play often.
Also: It was just something that, as someone who LOVES to make everything as real as possible. I was just saying something that had come into my mind.

SDS

LOL...you would never see clear skies again in RS

SDS

There has been some very suspect idea on this page as of late by people who dont or havent really played a whole lot.

is that referring to me?
I don't play as much as some, but I do play often.
Also: It was just something that, as someone who LOVES to make everything as real as possible. I was just saying something that had come into my mind.

Not you directly. Unless youve made the other posts ive seen lol but to the point. I dont think it should be in the mode DD im sure you can make it more realistic in multiple other modes. And im only speaking on rain delays.