Is Christian Pache Jewish?

SDS

Can't help but notice the gold star of David on his necklace everytime he's up to bat.

SDS

@raesONE said in Is Christian Pache Jewish?:

Can't help but notice the gold star of David on his necklace everytime he's up to bat.

Googling. Will edit this when I find something. 🙂
EDIT: Found nothing. Maybe?

SDS

I literallllyyyy was just thinkin this too lol

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Is Christian Pache Jewish?:

@raesONE said in Is Christian Pache Jewish?:

Googling. Will edit this when I find something. 🙂
EDIT: Found nothing. Maybe?

I tried that and didn't find anything either, so i figured maybe some diehard Braves fans around here know something

SDS

Either Jewish or thought it looked cool at the jewelry store. Hopefully the former.

SDS

@MikeForbes101 said in Is Christian Pache Jewish?:

Either Jewish or thought it looked cool at the jewelry store. Hopefully the former.

😆

SDS

I mean his teammate Max Fried is Jewish, I'm sure he pointed out what the star of David means at some point in time if he weren't Jewish.

SDS

Dominican of Jewish descent

SDS

One of my supervisors is Dominican/Jewish.
Pretty cool combo.
I have a Jewish last name and am proud of it!

SDS

L'Chaim!

SDS

He identifies as Jewish for the playoff for the extra luck.

Or...

He can use that star of David as a throwing star if he gets into a Pham situation.

SDS

Um I am a little confused isn't his name "Christian" Perhaps his parents were too?

SDS

@Bozzman0109 said in Is Christian Pache Jewish?:

Um I am a little confused isn't his name "Christian" Perhaps his parents were too?

Well he could still identify as being Jewish. A name is just a name after all.

SDS

I don’t know if he’s Jewish or just wears the Star of David for other reasons but heres this http://jewishbaseballplayer.com/jews-in-baseball/

SDS

@LookatTheRhino said in Is Christian Pache Jewish?:

I don’t know if he’s Jewish or just wears the Star of David for other reasons but heres this http://jewishbaseballplayer.com/jews-in-baseball/

It does not look like that has been updated in awhile. It still has Bud Selig as the commissioner. Either way, shout out to all the Hebrews on the forum!

SDS

I don’t know about Pache but the WR for the Broncos Jerry Jeudy wears a chain with the Star of David. I seen something on it last year when he was in Alabama. He said he ears not because he is Jewish, but because of his last name lol

SDS

@LookatTheRhino said in Is Christian Pache Jewish?:

It does not look like that has been updated in awhile. It still has Bud Selig as the commissioner. Either way, shout out to all the Hebrews on the forum!

Oh ok I didn’t read it really I just saw somebody post that link