Best Pitchers on HOF??

SDS

Trying to make my first real run at CS or higher. I’m an ok player and win games on all star in typical slug fest fashion. I currently have a top 3 rotation of Sale, Kluber and Kershaw and then a bunch of guys who aren’t all that good in RS. Threw 99 POTM Paxton for my last game and that worked well. Any advice for who I should try and add or remove from rotation as I enter HOF??

SDS

@m_hennion25 said in Best Pitchers on HOF??:

Trying to make my first real run at CS or higher. I’m an ok player and win games on all star in typical slug fest fashion. I currently have a top 3 rotation of Sale, Kluber and Kershaw and then a bunch of guys who aren’t all that good in RS. Threw 99 POTM Paxton for my last game and that worked well. Any advice for who I should try and add or remove from rotation as I enter HOF??

Kluber is still good to this day. Even though he's been seen a lot. I never throw is change up or slurve for a strike. I bury it as low as possible to keep the hitter honest.

SDS

Kluber, Orel, FS Pearson, and TN Maeda have been decent or better for me other than the ones you already have in your rotation.

SDS

Mad Max! And Maddux. Two of my favs.

SDS

Maddux, Gibson, Orel (though he's been shakier for me lately), Vida Blue. I had Feller but honestly sold him because he wasn't 900k stubs good. Sold Sale, because, well I couldn't win a single freaking game with him. I really want to try Mize but I don't wanna pay 1M for him.

SDS

Everyone in your rotation will get bombed in HOF & higher get used to it. I have Kluber Hersh Kersh and more often than not, Maddux & Sale. Each one have pitched gems and each one got their shite kicked in. No way to avoid it, comes a point you just gotta out slug the opps game in & out. Not the answer you were looking for but it's the truth. Hitting is what gets you over the hump.

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Best Pitchers on HOF??:

Everyone in your rotation will get bombed in HOF & higher get used to it. I have Kluber Hersh Kersh and more often than not, Maddux & Sale. Each one have pitched gems and each one got their shite kicked in. No way to avoid it, comes a point you just gotta out slug the opps game in & out. Not the answer you were looking for but it's the truth. Hitting is what gets you over the hump.

Precisely why I couldn’t justify keeping a 900k pitcher.