Roster ranking for 21

SDS

So I usually skip every other year; but I may buy 21.

Is it safe to assume that since SDS goes by a 3 yr avg for their roster upgrades/downgrades; that since next year's release won't have a roster update for a few weeks, that a majority of the players who are Diamond this year will start off next year as a Diamond?

I know the 'big guns' usually stay; but will all these lowered rated players stay Diamond?

SDS

depends. Big stars will remain diamond but borderline players who are diamonds right now i.e. Giolito, Anderson, Gray etc etc will probably be high golds 2 start. This happen this year Kenley, and other pitchers starting as high golds.

SDS

This shortened season is going to skew ratings for next year for sure. There’s a big difference between having a good 45-60 game season and having a 140-162 game good season. They can only go on what there is though.

SDS

Yeah. I keep me of figured slot of the players that went Diamond this year only did so because if the shortened season.

SDS

I do not think the ratings will start off that similar to this year right now no. They made a whole bunch of changes this year based on very little results simply because they only got to do it for a couple months. I think you are gonna see players start next season off where they feel they are as a player for their last couple years and get upgraded or downgraded back again based on the 3 year (25,25,50) avg thing. which they obviously ignored this year.