Just hit 300 stars

SDS

Honus or Jimmie?

SDS

Do you have a certain need to fill?

I personally took Foxx and made him my catcher and he’s not going anywhere.

I bought Wagner and sold him after a slow start and without a real need Have Tatis(SS) and my CAP(2B) up the middle right now. I have Cobb and Mondesi off the bench for speed. I even personally like Jackie’s swing better and they seem like similar cards to me.

SDS

My lineup is pretty set. Cobb Trout and Mantle in OF. Catcher is CAP. 1B is Ruth and I kill the ball with 95 Panda at 3B I have a lot more power than speed I suppose.

SDS

So then maybe you tryout Honus up the middle?

SDS

I went with Honus for his versatility of positions and speed!

SDS

I sold and bought Ted Williams. Best move ever

SDS

I took Foxx and put him at catcher. His defense is below average at best, but his hitting makes up for it. Infield was set and Jansen isn't as dominating as last year...based on facing him in the event games.

SDS

@Matt_42187 said in Just hit 300 stars:

I took Foxx and put him at catcher. His defense is below average at best, but his hitting makes up for it. Infield was set and Jansen isn't as dominating as last year...based on facing him in the event games.

Based on AS difficulty? Not a good indicator of Jansen... but I guess that's 1 less Jansen I have to worry about facing in the wild

SDS

Definitely Jimmie. Always Jimmie.

SDS

Here’s my current lineup. Tell me where to put Jimmie lol
Cobb LF
Mantle RF
Trout CF
Ruth 1B
Hornsby 2B
Tatis SS
Panda 3B
Full Blown CAP C

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Just hit 300 stars:

@Matt_42187 said in Just hit 300 stars:

Based on AS difficulty? Not a good indicator of Jansen... but I guess that's 1 less Jansen I have to worry about facing in the wild

Even though it was on AS, it seemed like his stuff didn’t break as much as last year. His cutter last year broke across the plate. Not so much this year.

SDS

@TEXAS10PT said in Just hit 300 stars:

Cobb LF
Mantle RF
Trout CF
Ruth 1B
Hornsby 2B
Tatis SS
Panda 3B
Full Blown CAP C

I would play Rollins over Sandoval personally. Move Hornsby or Tatis to 3rd. My lineup is very similar at the top
Rollins SS
Cobb LF
Mantle RF
Ruth 1B
Trout CF
Thome 3B
Tatis 2B
Posada C

SDS

@formallyforearms said in Just hit 300 stars:

Cobb LF
Mantle RF
Trout CF
Ruth 1B
Hornsby 2B
Tatis SS
Panda 3B
Full Blown CAP C

I would play Rollins over Sandoval personally. Move Hornsby or Tatis to 3rd. My lineup is very similar at the top
Rollins SS
Cobb LF
Mantle RF
Ruth 1B
Trout CF
Thome 3B
Tatis 2B
Posada C

I hit with Panda and don’t hit with Rollins. Who would you pick between Honus and Jimmie?

SDS

@formallyforearms said in Just hit 300 stars:

Cobb LF
Mantle RF
Trout CF
Ruth 1B
Hornsby 2B
Tatis SS
Panda 3B
Full Blown CAP C

Rollins SS
Cobb LF
Mantle RF
Ruth 1B
Trout CF
Thome 3B
Tatis 2B
Posada C

I hit with Panda and don’t hit with Rollins. Who would you pick between Honus and Jimmie?

I pick Rollins over Honus. I prefer the switch hitting. Rollins is one of my best hitters, which is why he hits leadoff for me. His defense is elite, although he started off straight garbage first couple games with multiple errors.